Volume 2 chapter 8: Taking on Grimm from the past.

As Sonic, Ruby, Blaze, Knuckles and Qrow enter the village it seems to be abandoned but Sonic had other problems ''hi, guys I'm snap like with Amy '' Sonic said "Sonic you have nothing to apologise for. Amy hasn't stopped and when treated Ruby you had every right to stand up for her. Beside I was getting sick of her as well" Blaze explained "Sonic I love you and it touched my heart when you stood up for me" Ruby added as she gave him a kiss on the cheek "thanks Rubies'' Sonic replied "Rubies?" Knuckle confessed "nickname if you okay with Ruby?" he asked "it fine" she replied "hi sonic let me take Qrow you need rest" Knuckles while taking Qrow placing him on his back "thanks Knuckles'' Sonic thanked him "GUYS!" they turned to see Jaune and the others running towards them "what's up?!" Sonic replied then they heard footsteps they turned to see Grimm but it was different it was a Nuckelavee.

sorta like a knight but the man bottom half was gone replaced by a Grimm house two horns on its head and spikes sticking out from his back with it arm being stretched out "what the hell is that?!" Knuckle asked "the same thing that attack my villa...

sorta like a knight but the man bottom half was gone replaced by a Grimm house two horns on its head and spikes sticking out from his back with it arm being stretched out "what the hell is that?!" Knuckle asked "the same thing that attack my village when me and Nora was kids'' Ren said out loud "Knuckles get Qrow somewhere safe" Sonic whispered with Knuckle nodding Sonic and the others slowly took a stance: with team JNRR getting their weapons, Amy getting her hammer, Blaze igniting her hands, Rouge using her wings to float in the air, Knuckle putting one of his shovel claw and Sonic taking his stance "NOW!" Ruby Shouted as Knuckle went off while the others took on the Nuckelavee Sonic went for Spin dash but the Nuckelavee swung it's arm which smacked away, Nora and Amy jumped up and went to slam their hammers down but the Nuckelavee stretch it's arms grabbing their faces and threw them away.

Ren went for a sneak attack but the Nuckelavee used it's horse half to kick him away as Sonic got back up. Sonic felt that same feeling when Tyrian was taking on Qrow.

"Leave. Them. ALONE!" Sonic shouted as he powered back up to Super sonic again "Knuckles!" Sonic called out "on it!" Knuckles knew what Sonic was planning to do. Knuckles got his other Shove claw and the Nuckelavee swung it's arm at him. Knuckles stabbed it with his claw and did the same with the other arm "NOW SONIC!" Knuckles shouted "got it" Sonic rushed at the Grimm but was kicked out of the way by its legs then everyone pinned it down while Ren looked at it in the face before cutting it's arms then its head but Sonic kneeled down as he lost a lot of energy "Sonic!" Ruby checked on him "forget me, your uncle!" Sonic said but Rouge and Blaze was carrying him then an aircraft flew above but then landed near them as it was taking them to Mistral.

end song here and please play the outro