Reunion party ~ 18

The may hate you~

                                                                                                   The may hate you~

another cool evening day at sooga{ching, abyo and garu are at goh rong] (BTW the festival's over so they returned back to sooga village.~

"what??!!!! you got invited the grand ninja's awards...!!!??"abyo yelled while grabbing garu by the collar. "yeah and here's my invite..."garu said while bringing out a golden envelope. " why wasn't i invited!!?? only the most elite ninja's in sooga are invited!"abyo whined. "..i guess all those late-night missions paid off..."garu said proudly. "i'm not so surprised that you were invited garu..!"ching said happily.

"congratulations, garu!"pucca smiled as she sat down.  "*gasp* it says you can bring an extra person,garu!!"abyo said excitedly, then garu looked over to pucca. "u-um, why don't you take abyo along with you..?"pucca blushed. "you're totally right pucca!, and it's been a while since we, hung out right pal..?!"abyo said while putting his hand around garu. "as long as you don't rip your shirt off, and embarrass me in front of the elites, i'm fine"garu smiled at abyo.

Later~ {when abyo and garu were already at the party} pucca's at ching's house~

"*sigh*"pucca facepalmed. "okay, that's the tenth time now.."ching complained. "...you don't like at my house do yo...?"ching said sadly. "no,no! that's not it! it's just that i'm such an idiot! idiot! idiot! idiot!!!"pucca said while continuously slapping her head. "why do you say that..?"ching asked while giving her pet chicken some seeds from her hand. "well....garu actually wanted to take me...but i turned him down...!!"pucca using her hear to hit the wall.

"whoa! calm down! don't worry okay..?!?"ching said very worriedly. "ka kaw!"a white bird landed on ching's window. "huh a bird...?"pucca scratched her head. "look a letter..!"ching said while removing a letter from the wing. "hey, lemme see that.."pucca said as took the letter away from ching gently. pucca's eyes widened as her eyes scanned through the letter.  

meanwhile~ {....what abyo and garu are doing.. :3}

garu was at the balcony of the building, with a cocktail in his hand, the party had almost ended, he just went out for some fresh air, "...I  wonder what pucca's doing...?"garu asked himself while taking gulp. "wow! the food here is amazing!"abyo said as bit out of his turkey leg. " where have you been..?"garu raised a brow. "oh man, i just saw all sorts of food I've never seen before..!!"abyo said while shaking garu by the shoulders. " you're not supposed to eat everything you see"garu said as took another gulp of his cocktail.

"so how was kissing pucca like...?"abyo smirked.  "pfffffffffffffffffffff!!!!"garu spits out his drink. "h-how did you.....???!!"garu starred at abyo. "ching tells me everything, anyway, so are you guys like.......dating..??"abyo asked curiously. "I-it's not like that!"garu looked away from abyo. "it's okay if you did, i mean, even as brave as i am, i can't kiss ching yet..."abyo scratched his head. " *sigh*......actually abyo, i...don't know what's been happening to me..."garu facepalmed. "what do you mean..?"abyo asked in true concern.

"...it's pucca, i never thought, not even once, that someone like me,..would care for someone so much..."garu looked up to the starry night.  "...so..?"abyo starred clueless at garu.  "...i, think , i think..."garu closed his eyes. "..you love her..?"abyo completes him sentence. garu opened his eyes and gave a forceful smile. "the question is..does she love me.., i'll just let her go...i'm not the one for her.."garu squinted.. abyo just stared at garu a bit irritated.

"...It's just, i've caused pucca so much pain in the past i don't know if she'l- " shut up!!!"abyo yelled as he forcefully grabbed garu by the collar.  "..if there's anyone pucca's loves more than her family it's you! she always chased after you, never stopping, never wavering, never giving up, she's such an amazing person, and you want just give up on her just like just like that...??!!? she does, and will always love you, so...so!!!, don't underestimate her LOVE!!!!"abyo yelled at the top of his voice. garu's eyes were wide open, he could definitely see the bigger picture. then abyo let go his collar.

"...thanks abyo,i'll never forget this, the first you actually made sense.."garu sighed. "hey what's that supposed to mean..?!"abyo yelled ripping his shirt off.  "oh? who's this barbarian..??"Zhang squinted in disgust. "Zhang!"garu said as jumped off the balcony to land on the ground were Zhang was. "sorry garu, but there's no time for games, today i'm going to end you.."Zhang said emotionless.  "you'll have to get through me first!"abyo said while doing his battle stance. "oh this will be fun~ 2 against 1"Zhang said as his claws came out.

"stay alert abyo.."garu said while drawing out his sword. "don't worry about me, i'll just fin-"Abyo was cut when Zhang  viciously kicked into the air, abyo rolled on the hard rocky floor before finally stopping.  "abyo!!!!"garu yelled in anger as he charged towards Zhang, Zhang's attack's were to fast for garu's eyes to read, he ended having many scratches, garu then fell on his knees. "goodbye garu..."Zhang said about to punch garu. until....

"STOP....!!!!!!!"pucca yelled with tears rolling down her eyes,and stood right in front off garu with her hands spread both ways showing that she would protect him, "pucca..??"garu looked up her.  "..garu, do you remember what I wished for at the wishing well....?"pucca asked garu. garu shakes his head {no]. "..I wished that the person i love will be protected...but guess, a coin isn't ..enough..I  have to protect you myself..!"pucca said as she walked up to Zhang.

"..Zhang it's me, pucca, this isn't you, i,no me and garu know that you're a good person inside, so please, come with us.."pucca smiled while screeching her hand to Zhang, Zhang was lonely, and confused he was having a battle between his wants and needs..."g-get away from me!!!"Zhang said as he SLAPPED pucca to the ground. garu watched as pucca's body slowly fell to the floor.

Believe me, never and i mean never, has garu ever felt his blood boil at a 100 degrees culceus, ever!. garu picked up his sword, pucca managed to stand, but she noticed something ....garu's eyes were Red.  "Zhang...i'm going to kill you..."garu said with pure seriousness.  "well, that's what i want...."Zhang said as ran towards garu, "wh-what?? I've never seen garu like this, if this goes on, he might kill Zhang, or Zhang might kill him or worse, wh-what do I do..??!"pucca sheds tears.  garu was then on top Zhang, his held his sword high about to stab Zhang in the chest.

"garu...."pucca sniffed as she hugged him from behind. "don't do this, I know you're mad, but you're too young to have blood on your hands...*sniff* you're...you're the only one I have left..."pucca hugged him tight. "..but, but... he, hurt you!!"garu said trying struggle out of pucca's grip. "it's okay garu...it's time for me to leave.."Zhang said as he coughed out blood, "you bastard! don't even about dying here!"garu said while gripping Zhang by his collar, Zhang head was bleeding.  "..Zhang no..."pucca said as tears streamed down her eyes.

" don't...cry okay..?...I poisoned myself before i got here..."Zhang said as held pucca's face with the little strength he had. "don't just die! face the consequences of actions..."garu said with tears in his eyes. "..garu, you're a great person..you're strong, and kindhearted..*cough*..so please...take of pucca for me..."Zhang huffed as eyes started to shut. pucca then kissed him softly.  "...Thank you..."Zhang said as his eyes went shut, garu's eyes widened,  "Zhang..? Zhang!!! Zhang!!!!!!"garu shook him but he was nothing, but a corpse. pucca started to pour her eyes out, seeing pucca in so much pain,trauma, and dispear..make tears flow down garu's eyes, for they had lost a friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------funny love---------------------------------------------------------------------pucca----------------------------------------------------------garu---------------------------------------