01

"Come on, babe." A taunting voice whispered behind her ear, his bulky arms slipping from the back to give her stomach a firm hug. The woman trapped, turned swiftly to face a gorgeous young man in his early 20's.

She didn't look quite happy like the man did.

"Jongin, I told you." A hint of annoyance slipping under her tone, one that she tried to hide as she slipped past his hold and move farther away from his reach.

"Can't you wait at least next weekend? We've talked about this already, didn't we?"

"Jennie, for real?" It was his turn to sound irked by the sudden rejection from his girlfriend. "Like what's the difference in doing it now when we had it planned all along?"

Upon hearing him, Jennie glared at him with an intent to kill or walk the hell out of his room without ever coming back. But she held herself back and half-screamed instead.

"That's exactly the point! We had everything planned and you want to ruin it over animalistic urges you can't seem to control."

Jongin raised both of his hands in surprise.

"Oh god. Calm down, baby."

Jennie seemed not in the mood to play along with his usual banters. He was pretty sure she was almost not like this when they are together.

"You know I was just joking around, Baby. I'll never ruin our special night together. Ever." He tried to speak his thoughts carefully.

Jennie looked agitated for a minute, like she's about to argue with someone and Jongin wasn't there to calm the tiger in her.

Her eyes landed back on his boyfriend and Jennie felt apologetic as soon as she did. He didn't look as ecstatic as he was.

"Sorry baby. You know I'm thrilled over all this and I can't wait to spend the night with you. It's just that..." Jennie halted as she paced back and forth, fiddling with her fingers thoughtlessly.

"Well... I'm nervous, It's my first time going out of town unnoticed by my own parents. And the 7-hour drive is making me anxious, like the beach, our friends, you, especially you and everything else... I know It's going to be an amazing trip but I just can't help but feel uneasy." Jennie confessed.

"What's there to feel uneasy about? Didn't we do the same thing before when we went stargazing up in the hills?"

"Maybe... But that's different! The drive was almost too short and we only spent about half an hour there and we went home straight!"

Jongin stared at the hundreds of emotions flashing on Jennie's face.

He laughed quietly, maybe he found her girlfriend's uneasiness extremely adorable, It's not everyday you see your 24/7 composed girlfriend tensed about something as unplanned vacation.

"Not actually straight since I helped you that night to climb up the roof back to your room, right?"

The memory brought a sudden smile on Jennie's face, washing down her worries for a second. It was their first date. A very unusual for someone who had an image to keep, not only to her family but almost everyone around her.

Jongin was there, when Jennie needed to remember who she was. A tight grip pulling her out of the water when she felt like she was drowning.

Every first she spent with Jongin was something she treasured deeply. A bunch of beautiful memories she intended to keep as long as she can.

"I mean that turned absolutely amazing, right?" Jongin asked again, grabbing Jennie's hand to gradually pull her closer.

He settled back in the couch and tugged Jennie along with him, placing her with caution on his lap.

"Our first date turned out great, 1 year together and we still got more ahead of us. So, stop worrying. I got this whole vacation for us." Jongin reassured her once more with a gentler smile.

Jennie almost believed his words, almost.

"Thank you." A tiny and grateful tone managed to slip out of her before she completely pushed back the uneasiness that used to reside her mind before she had the chance to talk to Jongin now.

Maybe Jennie should have told him about the weird texts she got this morning. But whatever stopped her, she wasn't sure herself.

"I know about your little trip. You do not want to go with him, Jennie."

"This won't end well if you continue."