Love meter (au)

(Not my idea! Idea from https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJHEqLve/ )

When you look at someone you see how much they love you from 1 to 100.

(Bias) is your best friend. They have been your friend since high school. (Bias wrecker) is your boyfriend. You met in college and at the beginning of your relationship his love for you was 100 but over time it has been going down. On your birthday you were dancing with your boyfriend and his ex walked by you and you accidentally bumped into her. After you apologized and she walked of you were mad. "You know I don't like her why would you?-" you noticed he was staring at her with a look he hasn't given you in forever. His love meter for you was at 20. "I'm breaking up with you." He said and you were even more mad. For some reason it didn't hurt though. "Don't look at me like that. Your meter for me is at 19." He said and you stood there in shock as he walked off. You felt arms wrap around you and pull you into a warm hug. "Look at me..." you heard (bias) say. You turn around and notice his meter was at 100. He smiled softly at you. "You love me?" You asked. His meter was always at 90 but you thought he loved you as a friend. "You loved me first. Your meter has been at 100 since high school." He said and you smiled softly back at him.

Mini form
Name:
Bias:
Bias wrecker: