21-30

Transmigrated Senior Martial Brother 21

by Teo · April 2, 2019

Jade Card

The Sect Heads’ could not hide their smiles when they received Qin Mo and Kong Xiao’s report. They bestowed a few sentences of praise upon them then sent them to rest. They discussed the matter of handling the secret territory after the disciples had left.

Those who went into the secret territory had to be below the Golden Core Formation, and only a hundred people could enter at once. That made selecting candidates extremely important, and they discussed it at length. In the end, it was decided to let the eligible disciples participate in a contest of Jade Cards in Zhengyang Sect’s small heavenly grottos.

These heavenly grottos were a treasure left by the ancestors of Zhengyang Sect. Inside was an independent space, and it contained various monsters and spirit grass. It was suitable for disciples to practice.

The contest of Jade Cards entailed allowing over a thousand disciples carrying jade tokens to enter the grotto, and those that obtained more than ten would pass the test.

Beforehand, the Sect Heads went to the Demonic Sect. After all, it was only appropriate to reciprocate.

The vast training ground was cacophonous with loud voices. After the contest was announced, the sects and other forces under the sky gathered like a swarm of bees to honey. Disciples who had never been sent by their sects also came this time.

For the first time in tens of thousands of years, the Zhengyang Sect reached its highest peak of capacity. Everyone was gathered in their training ground. Fortunately, it was immense and could accommodate all the cultivators.

Qin Mo stood on a high platform and looked out over the heated scene in silence. People from the Yueqing Sect stood beside him.

“Da-shixiong, there are so many cultivators here!” Jin ling-er came yesterday with the other disciples, but now she held Qin Mo’s arm and stared at the crowd below in surprise.

Jin Ling-er was already eighteen, and it was a girl’s best year. No matter what expression she made, she was charming and attracted the attention of many people around them.

Qin Mo did not look at her when he replied with a single, “En.”

Jin Ling-er couldn’t help but pout at his reaction. She grabbed his arm and acted cutely. “Da-shixiong, we haven’t seen each other for so long. You don’t care about me!”

Qin Mo’s entire body stiffened. He wasn’t used to contact with others, but he also couldn’t explain it.

Jin Lingfeng, who had been standing at the side, watched the interaction and noticed Qin Mo’s awkwardness. He smiled, “Ling-er, don’t pick on your Da-shixiong.”

Only then did Jin Ling-er reluctantly let go of Qin Mo. Her eyes twinkled a little with unspeakable cunningness, “Da-shixiong, I’m also participating in this contest, you have to protect me!”

Qin Mo glanced at her and replied without hesitation, “Alright.”

Lin Zizheng watched the two act harmoniously with each other, and his eyes narrowed into a glare. He unconsciously clenched both hands into fists, and his gaze was fixed on Jin Ling-er’s beautiful face.

“Nonsense! The small heavenly grottos are Zhengyang Sect’s most mysterious location. Like the Huangtian secret territory, everyone will go in at random places. How could your Da-shixiong protect you?” Jin Lingfeng said dissatisfied, his brow wrinkled.

Jin Ling-er stuck out her tongue and stood at the side, refusing to talk.

Qin Mo took an interest in his words about the grottos and turned to look at Jin Lingfeng.