6 || Warm Flames, Cozy Restaurants

" ❄︎✌︎😐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 👍︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎☼︎☜︎👎︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ 👎︎✋︎☞︎☞︎✋︎👍︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ 💧︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎☟︎⚐︎ ☟︎✌︎☼︎👎︎☹︎✡︎ ☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎💧︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 👍︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎💣︎💧︎☜︎☹︎✞︎☜︎💧︎

" ❄︎✌︎😐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 👍︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎☼︎☜︎👎︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ 👎︎✋︎☞︎☞︎✋︎👍︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ 💧︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎☟︎⚐︎ ☟︎✌︎☼︎👎︎☹︎✡︎ ☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎💧︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 👍︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎💣︎💧︎☜︎☹︎✞︎☜︎💧︎. "

Flamia had been extremely kind to you in the 5 minutes that you'd known her so far. She sat you down and took the time to heal your wounds flawlessly. Gaster really was right, she was talented when it came to healing magic. Afterwards, she rushed you to the locker room in the back, and handed you a fresh pair of clothes, although they were apparently borrowed from her own son. 

The folded clothing she'd given you were a freshly ironed white collared dress-shirt and a pair of black slacks to match. Honestly it was a little too formal for you right now, but you appreciated the gesture regardless, and it was nice to wear some decent clothes. 

"Does it fit?" She asked when you came out, glad to see you looked a little more presentable. You'd combed your hair and the tangles out from them as well. 

"Yeah." You nodded before folding the sleeves and pant legs at the bottom. "It's a little long, but it fits enough. Thank you." 

She smiled when you thanked her. "It's no problem, dear." Now that you were truly paying attention to her, she was quite soft spoken and gentle. Even though she was a fire monster, her warmth was never overwhelming, only calming. "Now, I'd like to ask you a few quest-"

She never got to finish her sentence before another monster came bursting into the kitchen from the backdoor. It hit the wall behind it with a loud smack, and caused you to nearly jump out of your own skin. Shuffling backwards at the new person, you expected them to be angry.

"HONEY, YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!" It was a loud male voice, who sounded far too excited for your still jumpy state. 

You found yourself backing up against the wall, as the kitchen's front doors only opened one way, and you didn't feel safe walking inches closer to the man in order to open it. He was another fire monster, but colored yellow, with the tips of his flames a lime green. They were lively and flickering about, and you could see the wide grin on his face. 

"Someone finally beat up that kid who kept coming in here and stealing all the napkins and sugar packets!" He seemed overjoyed and continued to ramble, but Flamia frowned. "I was thinkin' it might be Sans, since I've seen them picking on him, but then I realized that he couldn't hurt a fly so-"

"Blaze!" Flamia's sudden shout was even more terrifying to you than the over enthusiastic monster who just burst in. She finally caught his attention, and as he shut up, she gestured to your terrified form in the corner, eyes wide and staring at him.