Final try

I look at the hole I dug.
Is it big enough?
Yes. Just about.
Looking up, I see the mound of dirt balanced on the trapdoor and smile. I wont get out of this one. I clamber down the steps, remote control in hand, and lay down. Breathe the fresh night air and hover my thumb over the button.

'Ah ah ah!'
What was that?
'No sweet child... you can't die yet!'
Who was that?
'Oh aren't I rude, I haven't told you  my name!'
'Who are you?'
'Asmodeus!'
'What the heck are you? A creature that lives at the bottom of the Mariana trench or somthing?'
'How rude! I am but the Demon in charge of Luxury!'
He steps out of the shadows and I gasp. Bulging muscles cover every inch of it's body. Its skin is bright red, which just emphasises the huge muscles. The nose and lips are covered in ring piercings, and huge horns adorn the top of its head. Small green eyes seem to stare unblinkingly at me, as if they could see the base of my soul. The entire shape of the beast seems  pointy.... sharp. It talks to me slowly...as if I know nothing, as if I'm five years old. It snaps me out of my thoughts by saying, 'I know about your attempts.'
'What?'
'Your suicide attempts.'
'How do you know?' I stand up, defensive.
'I know everything about you. Even things you don't.'
Its scaring me.
'Do you want to know why you can't die?'
'I'm...I'm not sure...'
'Oh well of course you want to know, you're  just scared of the answer.'
I'm confused. That is ... correct?
'Well there can only be one reason can't there! You were an immortal in a past life! When I killed you the first time, I thought it would be over.' It scowls. 'Apparently not.'
I slowly fall back into the hole.
'What?' I ask in disbelief. 'I was an immortal?'
'Yes.' It scowled again. 'I could only kill you as it was a new moon. Your weakest point.'
I'm in shock. Why was my life going so wrong?
'I will give you ONE WEEK to learn to fight. Then....' it paused for what must be dramatic effect? I really dont know why. Also, it lasted too long. I was surprised I wasnt eighty years old when it finally resumed speaking.
'YOUR TIME ON EARTH IS OVER!'
With that, it disappeared back into the shadows, leaving me in the dark ness, all alone.

Thanks for reading! I will try to update at least once a week, but, idk.
😁

436 words