Chapter 6: Arrival of Adam and the investigation

On that same day, Luthor looks to his book collection in the library of his home

On that same day, Luthor looks to his book collection in the library of his home. The power inside the house starts to fail. Luthor looks to the outside and sees a figure in a black suit.

Luthor opens the door and amazed to see Black Adam" The new era of gods will reign supreme

Luthor opens the door and amazed to see Black Adam" The new era of gods will reign supreme."
Meanwhile, Lois Lane prepares herself for the investigation regarding Superman. She visits various parts of Metropolis. Civilians around tell Lois information about Superman.

 She approaches an old man and asks him where you have seen Superman. The old man responds by seen him around the town of Smallville.
Lois drives to the town, as she enters farmers work on the cornfields and farms. She arrives at Kent farm. Lois approaches the house and Knox's the door. Martha answers the door. Lois starts asking questions regarding Superman. She responds by saying that she has seen him around the town and on the news saving people. Lois looks at the cornfield landscape. Martha walks to the door and responds to Lois " That is why I love this place, the view, the fresh air. It's all beautiful". Says Martha. Lois smiles enter her car and leave the town.