002

"honestly, i would be creeped out if i were you." that was what namjoon said after jeongguk narrated his encounter with taehyung.

"huh? why?" taehyung seems okay to him.

"what was he doing there anyway? he's standing at an abandoned road in the middle of a forest. there's not even a car who passes there except for you crazy jeons. what business does he have there?" namjoon continued. his eyes widening with every passing second.

"seriously hyung? you called him a creep just because of that?" jeongguk scoffed. he should have told jimin instead, that shorty can be smart at times.

"didn't called him a creep though," namjoon mumbled.

"jeongguk-ah!" someone yelled at the entrance of their cafeteria. it's one of jeongguk's close friends, yugyeom.

yugyeom and bambam is his classmates and bestfriends. his other friends who were also at the same age as him already left to study abroad a few years ago.

"ggukie! joonie-hyung, i have news!" yugyeom basically ran from their building to the cafeteria.

"what now?" the raven-haired boy asked, not really interested. yugyeom is still panting while drinking jeongguk's water.

"jimin-hyung! jimin hyung have gotten into a fight!" yugyeom announced as soon as he stabilized his breathing.

"what—"

"i'll explain later, let's go now!" the three boys hurriedly went to jeongguk's building. knowing jimin's temper...

"you're just a slut, what makes you think you're special?" the trio arrived at their destination.

"you're just a trash. what makes you think you're special?" jimin's high-pitched voice rang through the hallway.

bambam's holding jimin back to restrain him from punching the older male. they've been insulting each other after jimin "accidentally" slapped taemin after the latter squeezed the former's ass.

"slut!"

"dickhead!"

"what's going on here?" jeongguk's voice thundered.

the students at the hallway all turned to look at jeongguk. the commotion died down and the crowd immediately dispersed. all that remained is jimin and taemin who were fighting with their friends on their side.

"what happened?" the revenette asked a student nearby.

the student explained everything. how taemin squeezed jimin's butt by inviting him over to his house to have "fun" and jimin being jimin, slapped the hell out of the senior.

"man, this is such a mess," namjoon clicked his tongue. jimin hates people who treat him like a hoe.

jeongguk mentally facepalmed himself. his friends are just as crazy as his brother, they're all troublemakers.

the ravenette saw how pissed jimin is, how can no one stop them with this silly fight? jeongguk knows how much jimin hates being called "slut" as jimin is not one, he's actually a little conservative inside. he just gives off a feminine charm that makes the males go crazy everytime.