cherry man succs big buffy emo man

🧍🏽‍♂️ i er...

      Sunbeams burst through the curtains of Kakyoin Noriaki’s room

      Sunbeams burst through the curtains of Kakyoin Noriaki’s room. The calm yellow of the morning light was the only thing he could see. Another day of being an outcast. Being gone for 50 days hadn’t done wonders to his school popularity, or grades for that matter. It had been nearly a year since the trip to Egypt. The memories still plagued him in his nightmares, the terror of the night sky as his vision faded and he was lost from the earth and shot his final attack at the clock, hoping with all his might that his comrades would get the clue. His soul departed from his body as he watched as the final battle across time continued. The night sky was gorgeous, too bad he was fucking dying at the hands of DIO. This couldn’t be the end, this wouldn’t be the end he was going to make it through for his family. he was going to persevere for his fallen comrades and make it so no one else would have to join them. All of this has been because he was naive enough to follow a certain long time crush of his. Why had his heart fallen for the cold and stoic Jotaro Kujo? Ever since he had fallen out of  the control of DIO he more and more had noticed how wonderful that delinquent was. Jotaro would never love him though, Jotaro was way out of what Kakyoin considered his league. Perhaps the fact that most of the female population of his entire fucking highschool was fawning over him like a celebrity. Of course Kakyoin couldn’t really blame them, but would they still like him if they knew how much of a dork Jotaro was?

Sulking and brooding aside Kakyoin finally got the strength to gut up and out of bed. As he sat up he felt a shooting pain go up his back.

”Yeesh, those foundation people need better rehabilitation resources.”

Though Kakyoin was very grateful to what the Speedwagon Foundation had done for him to quite literally reanimate his corpse, they could’ve crafted his spine a bit better. When the ambulances came for Polnarreff, Mr.Joestar, and Jotaro the paramedics were informed of the dying teen stuck in a water tower nearby with all his midsection blown away.
But that was all in the past now as it was a new day and he needed to get to school.

~•~

The walk to school was excruciating, he and Jotaro had been walking to school together for months now but he never got used to the endless attention Jotaro attracted. The endless mob of girls always trailing the dolphin dork was astounding. Today was no different to Kakyoin’s misfortune. On the way to their meeting point he switched on his walkman and popped in a Violent Femmes cassette. As the lyrics of Kiss Off blared in his ears he approached the empty swing set. The trees around him swayed in the breeze, the leaves still bright and green. As he started to get lost in thought he heard a voice.

“Hey Kakyoin, over here.”

As always it was Jotaro.