chapter 14

X POV

I really regret shooting Sade it was just the thought of bros before hoes in my mind before I thought about what I did even though Sade not a hoe the thought of her not getting her trust back is tearing my heart apart and she has my son that I didn't even know about and she took care of my child that's not even hers "Sade wa-"
*boom* I never felt this way and when I get real close to her everything just falls apart after she left I started crying I never cryed ever.

Mike POV

So X invited me to come see my nephew to Disney world I saw Sade with some little boy and amir I was gonna say something but X walked and I don't want me to say sorry around another thug she was snapping so I minded my business and turned around and saw this bad shawtey but she wasn't bader than sade "hey Lil mama"

"Hi I guess"

"Yo ma what's your name"

"Bryanna"

"Well can I get them digits and take you out tonight"

"Sorry I got my nephew birthday to go to"

"Well call me when you done "

"Alright"

Sade POV

When I walked in the room bryanna was one the phone gigalin and smiling"where rere at"

"Can't you see I'm on the phone"

"Bitch i paid for that phone and them clothes now where is rere at"

"Idk she went somewhere with braheem"

"Rd"

They probably boo loving.

S/o
Wateva matters