Part 7

You knocked down Lia's minions in just a few minutes, they were on the floor and then came the real deal...Lia.

At this point, you thought that she would've given up and be scared of you but instead he was aiming to punching you but you twisted her arm making her groan in pain.

She was once again aiming to punch you but this time from her right fist but you twisted that too and let her be.

She was about to trip you to the floor but your fast reflexes didn't let you be hurt. You were a good fighter. How? You took Taekwondo for 10 years. Ever since you were 8, you got interests in taking Taekwondo and so you did take it and got a black belt in Taekwondo.

You left the cafeteria hearing gasps and whispering. People were now scared of you and now you hoped that they never bothered you again.

Your went by casually, ofcourse different rumours spread around about you but you couldn't care less. You ignored them and you bid goodbye to your best friends at the end of the school day.

You entered your house. "Ah finally, home sweet home" you said as you made your way upstairs towards your bedroom.

You sat on the bed and got curious if Taehyung had texted you and when you checked, he did text you, you were excited and texted him back almost immediately.

"He's such a cutie" You mumbled to yourself smiling like an idiot not even realising that you were smiling happily for a guy you had just known for about 2 days

You both had texted for a long time that day, you were actually awake at night just texting Taehyung until you yawned and realised what the time was.

It was 4:13 AM. You usually slept before 2AM but you forgot, you were so into texting Taehyung that you forgot what time it was.

"Oh shit" You cursed under your breathe and got ready to sleep.

You got up quickly and changed. Then sat on your bed and texted Taehyung and told him that you'd be going to sleep and talk to him in the morning and he said he was going to sleep too.

You put your phone down and immediately fell asleep as to how tired and sleepy you were.

| morning |

"Oh nooo, I'm gonna be late" you said to yourself as you quickly ran to the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes for school.

You went and grabbed your car keys, looked your front door and left the house, heading to school.

You came to school and went to your locker quickly, took your books and quickly headed to class. You entered the class and thankfully the teacher hadn't arrived yet.

You made your way to your seat which was next to Jisoo.

"Girl, why are you late?" Jisoo asked

"I'll tell you at lunch" You said as the teacher entered the classroom greeting the students.

Soon, lunch break was here and everyone headed towards the cafeteria.

As usual, you got lunch and sat down with your friends.

"Sooooo why were you late??? You're never late" Jisoo said.

"Well...I was awake late at night and I woke up late" you said nervously

"Why were you awake last night?" Wooyoung asked

"Uh...well I was um...WATCHING KDRAMA, yeah I was so into watching it, I didnt realise the time" you said

They made an 'O' face understanding while you started to eat thinking that you actually lied to your best friends for the first time.

Wooyoung? He's your best friend. You're childhood best friend. He's always been there for you both have been in the same school ever since you guys were little, though he was 2 years older than you which meant he was one class above yours.

After a while, you were done eating, you got up and realised that your so called bully wasn't here. Eh not that you cared, you were actually glad. Her minions were here but they were actually scared of you. They didn't even try to come close to you after you fighting yesterday with them.

You went to class and the day was as usual until the end of the day was here.

"Finally, I get to go and and text my taetae" You mumbled not wanting anyone to hear.

Before you could go and sit in your car. Someone came from behind and hugged you tightly.