Part 13

Time went by very slowly which made you feel really sleepy for some reason. Not that you cared much, you just wanted this school day to be over so you could just go home and text or call taehyung.

Even if you met him today at lunch, you wanted to see him so bad. You missed him very much.

After a long day of school, it was finally over. You got to go home and text Taehyung or maybe even hangout with him if he was free.

You packed your bag and was about to leave to go home until Wooyoung and Jisoo ran towards you.

"What?" You said

"You seem in a bad mood after lunch" Jisoo said

"I'm notttt" You whined

"Do you miss him?" Wooyoung asked raising him eyebrow making you fiddle with your fingers and nod pouting.

"Have you ever seen her this way" Jisoo asked Wooyoung and he shook his head.

"Well imma go home, bye gu-" You were cut off by them

"Let's go to the mall today" Jisoo said smiling and excitedly

"But-" You were cut off once again.

"No buts" Wooyoung said and now you were being dragged to the mall by your two best friends.

You all arrived at the mall. Wooyoung and Jisoo took you to multiple stores but you didn't take interest much in buying any. Mostly because you didn't have much money with you right now and they pretty much knew that.

"Guyssss" You whined

"Yes?" Jisoo said checking some dresses out

"I'm going home, whether you like it or not" You said and was about to leave but was stopped by wooyoung.

"Nope, you ain't leaving, we still need to go one more place" Wooyoung said

"You both go" you said

"But we can't go unless you go with us" Jisoo said pouting

"Fine" You said and was now dragged inside the Gucci Store.

"Gucci huh?" You looked at them as they smiled

"Pick a dress you like and want to buy for yourself, we'll pay" Jisoo said smiling

"You know I don't like to wear dresses" You said

"We know, but atleast buy one, I promise it'll come in handy" Wooyoung said

"And how will it come in handy?" You said raising your eyebrow

"Maybe a fancy date with your so-called boyfriend" Jisoo and Wooyoung said at the same smirking

"Fineeee, but only one okay? Plus I'll pay you back tomorrow" you said and started picking a dress which you found none good.

Jisoo sighed "you don't pay us back and I'll help you pick a sexy dress, you have no taste in dresses" she said

You sat down while Wooyoung and Jisoo picked out dresses for you and came to you with them telling you to try them on.

And so you did, you went to the changing room and tried the dresses on. Some were too body fitting while some were just not right or suitable on you.

But then..there was on colorful, long and beautiful dress that you wore fit you perfectly, it was comfortable and made you look gorgeous.

"Wow...that's the dress! It look beautiful on you" Jisoo said while Wooyoung nodded amazed.

"Really? You think so?" You asked looking at yourself in the mirror

"YESSSS" Jisoo and Wooyoung said

"Alright" You said and went inside the changing room to take off the dress, you took the dress off, wore your own clothes and came out with the dress.

Your best friends paid for it which you didn't mind since you were going to pay them back anyway whether say no or not.

You all then went to a café in the mall and ordered something to drink. You as usual ordered a cappuccino while your friends ordered some juices since they didn't like coffee.

The café reminded you of the day you and Taehyung went to a restaurant and had fun that day even if wasn't the same café, it still reminded you of it.

His smile, his laugh, his humor, the way he flirts, the way he always likes to be playful and  honest. His boxy smile, his looks, the way he talked, his voice, his everything. To you, he was just perfect, though even to other armys he was perfect.

But to you, after getting to know him and actually talk to him, he was an overall amazing, sweet, kind and caring person. You were so in love with him.

You smiled to yourself thinking about that day while getting lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice your friends calling for you.