✨CHAPTER 8 : NEWS✨

Author's POV

Y/n entered the room and saw JYP sitting on his brown leather chair and going through a file. He looked up at smiled at y/n and gestured him to sit in the chair present in from him. Y/n set his bag aside and sat down.
'Y/n how's your stomachache?' He asked y/n worriedly 'it's better , I took the required medicines' Y/n answered him lying again .
'Y/n I was going through your file and your remarkable you have gotten outstanding remarks from your dancing instructor and your vocal coach is exceptionally happy with you , and you are an ace singing, dancing and a little rap will get you through' he spoke with hint of excitement and happiness
'Does that mean..' y/n spoke in a tiny voice and JYP nodded his head.
'What about lee kiwoo and park seungwan sir they are as good as me even better actually'  y/n asked him and he took out other two files
'Yes y/n they will debut in a group..DONT TELL THEM ! Otherwise they will take it lightly' y/n chuckled at him 'you'll debut as a solo idol'  y/n was about burst with joy and but he controlled it .
JYP got up and grabbed a sheet of paper 'this is your contract... read it and then sign it, here's a pen' he handed a the pen and the contract  and when through another file called 'ocean' and he inserted kiwoo and seungwans's file in it .

Y/n's POV

I read his contract paper it mention certain rules about after debuting and some rule which I'll probably break such as dating , who am I kidding I never had girlfriend, I read the last bit and signed the contract and handed it over .
He dialed a number on the black telephone and asked someone fo come in. A short man who wore all black with small bangs walked in and smiled at me.
'Y/n meet your new manager... he'll take you to your new house ... it's on a hill ! DONT HAVE GIRLS OVER! And you have  2 weeks off and your back on track' JYP said and patted my back .
I bowed at my manager and so did he and I thanked JYP and left with my manager and got into his car .
'So y/n I'll drop you off at you new house all your things are kept there I have arranged everything, you can call me anytime if you desire to go anywhere' he smiled at me and I just nodded happily making him chuckle. We reached a beautiful hill with a big house , we entered my eyes went over to the garage and their was a mustang, OMG ! A car finally I can drive around. I was handed the house keys and before he left he handed me an envelope 'JYP told me to give it to you it's your salary' I had a huge ass smile on my face when I saw the envelope , it was a check 'it has already transferred to your account you'll get a notification in another few minutes' and as soon he said that I got a ping from my phone 'that must be it' .

Before he left I gave him a bear hug and he patted my back and left. I went inside and locked the door and I called my mom .
'Hello y/n-ie' she spoke from the other side of the phone , I bit my lip before telling her the news
'I AM BECOMING AN IDOL'
'What?! Honey that's great are you coming home'
'I have a home too'
'Oh my god! Congratulations, you want me to visit you?'
'Are you kidding ? OFCOURSE YOU HAVE TO! MOM YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK THAT'
'Oh don't shout , my ears will hurt , I'll come with umma okay inform her as well'
'Yea I will right now'
'Bye , y/n'
'Bye mom!!'

My mom's best friend since high school I called her 'umma' because I used to spend my summers there in Kyle's house with Jimin and I grew up to calling her 'umma' . Jimin used to join us after a few years but he respected her like his own mother as well.
I quickly called her
'UMMAAA!! I AM BECOMING AN IDOL!!'
'AHHHHH!'
'what happened?!'
'I spilled coffee on myself because of your excitement... so your coming home?'
'No, your coming to my home with mom and invite uncle'
'Ahh okay I'll inform I'll come with her'
'Aahh okay , see you soon, bye!'
'Bye y/n-ah'