Chapter 5

Momo and Dahyun had left the two of us in the restaurant. I turn to Mina, hoping the two of us could go somewhere but, she receives a call.

She picks up.

Mina:
"Hello?"

Then she turns and takes a few steps away.

I sighed. Recently, she hasn't had time to spend with me. It didn't bother me at first but, now...it feels like I'm not a priority anymore.

I look at my necklace and smile. Mina had given me this as a gift last Christmas. This is something I hold special to me.

Mina says bye to the person on the phone and I look up.

Mina:
"The schedule changed. I need to head to the radio station now."

Chae:
"What?"

Mina:
"I'm sorry, but this is important."
"I'll make up it up to you, okay?"

She grasps my cheeks and pulls me in for a kiss before quickly rushing out the door.

I let out a small breath. I wish we would've spent more time together but I can't do anything about it.

________________________

P: Momo

I offered Dahyun some clothes and we stopped at a gas station so she can change. When she was done, we got in the car and I started driving to Gangnam. During the ride there, Kim Dahyun spoke.

Dahyun:
"Hirai Momo. It's nice to meet you. I've been listening to your music and honestly, I must say I'm a fan."

I chuckle.

Momo:
"Thanks. I'm flattered. It's kinda weird hearing you say that about me when you're a bigger star than me."

Dahyun:
"Oh, really?"
"That's stupid."

I chuckle again.

Momo:
"What do you mean?"

Dahyun:
"Don't look at me as someone who's more popular than you. Look at me as a friend."
"15 minutes in and I already like you."

Then on, we continued talking and I learned a lot about her.

Kim Dahyun became friends with Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu in high school and decided to debut when she was in college. Surprisingly, her bubbly personality gained a lot of fans and everyone wanted her to work as a host and singer at the same time. Now, she hosts and releases singles/albums every now and then.

I looked at her, still focusing on the road. But I felt something with her. This was the first time I'm having fun with someone in a car ride. Sure I always have fun with Sana and Mina, but she was different.

Dahyun:
"Oh, how do you know Chaeyoung by the way? And Tzuyu?"

Momo:
"Hm?"

Dahyun:
"Back at the restaurant, I could tell you already knew both of them."
"And Chou mentioned you."

Momo:
"Well, Chaeyoung is dating one of my bestfriends. Myoui Mina. She introduced me to her."
"As for Tzuyu...I guess you could say we're acquaintances."

Dahyun:
"Ohhh. I see."

It was quiet for a moment but she spoke.

"Thank you, again...for the ride."
"And the clothes."

She turned to look at me.

"I'd like to repay your kindness by taking you out sometime."
"I guess what I mean is, a friendly date."