Chapter 11

I cuffed my hands on my mouth. I sighed. I already got over to the fact that my parents are going to come over here and drag me back to Japan.

It's already been 3 hours since we've found out. Pretty sure my parents already found out.

Momo and Mina are both still trying to do whatever they can to get in contact with my parents. Wow, how did a clumsy weirdo like me become friends with a penguin and a raccoon.

Mina:
"Call her back then!"

Momo:
"She won't answer!"
"How about Chae?"

Mina:
"She also won't answer."

They both groan at the same time. I find it funny how they both can be so chaotic sometimes. Especially Mina.

Sana:
"Guys. I think I'll just pack my stuff."

They both look at me.

Momo:
"No. Not yet."

Sana:
"I'm pretty sure my parents already seen the news."

Momo:
"Then tell them it was an accident!"

Sana:
"Accident or not, I still fucked a girl..."

Mina:
"Tell them you're gay."

Sana:
"I'm not even gay--"

Momo:
"We all know you're bi, atleast. You're not straight, hun."

Sana:
"What? Whatever. It still don't matter."

Mina:
"Yes it does! You should be able to like whoever you want."

Sana:
"Guys. I know. But this is my mom and dad. They won't give a damn."

They both had nothing else to say. We all know what was going to happen. We're going to have to say goodbye.

Sana:
"This is goodbye-"

Suddenly, we hear screaming from inside the building. Wtf. We all stare at each other before sprinting out and checking out where the noise came from.

We found out Nayeon had screamed and is currently sitting down on a couch. Jeongyeon and Jihyo were besides her.

Nayeon:
"Tzuyu did what?!"

Jeongyeon:
"But why...?

Momo:
"What's wrong?"

We all stand besides them, confused and invested about what happened.

Nayeon:
"Well, its..."

Jihyo:
"Tzuyu came out..."

The three of us was taken aback but we started clapping.

Mina:
"Umm, congrats. Is she dating a girl-"

Nayeon:
"No. Not like that!"
"She dropped all those rumors about her and Sana."

It took me a while to process what she had just said, but when I did...What...? I took a step back. Chou Tzuyu dropped the rumors. But how?

Mina:
"How did she do that?"

Jeongyeon:
"...By saying she's dating Jeon Jungkook."

Oh what the fuck?! I was shocked and just got even more shocked. I took a look at Mina and Momo and it looked like they were just as surprised as I was.

Jihyo:
"She wrote a letter online and made it public. She says that Jeon Jungkook and herself had too much to drink and ended up giving each other hickies. Tzu also said that Sana was just a friend who needed a place to sleep, so she offered her bed to her."

Momo:
"Are you kidding? I called her earlier and it seemed like she didn't even care!"

Nayeon:
"Looks like she did."
"Because this...this is going to affect her career and her relationships."

Sana:
"But why would she do that?"

Jihyo:
"My guess is...pity."

We all went silent and I was still taking time to process what just happened.

Right then, someone came up the stairs from the floor below. It was Chou Tzuyu and she was on her phone. When she saw us, she stopped.

Tzuyu:
"Uhh...I got your message, Nayeon. But you didn't tell me those three were here."

Momo:
"...I fucking envy you, Chou Tzuyu."

Everyone looked at Momo who was just staring at Chou Tzuyu with a fierce look in her eyes.

"A bitch on the outside, but a sweet angel on the inside...I stan a queen."

Tzuyu:
"You psychopath."
"If you're going to stan someone, stan Dahyun."
"If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't had announced my relationship to the public."

Momo:
"Hah?"

Tzuyu:
"She convinced me that I should've done something to help you three."
"Sure, I'm going to receive some backlash and weird comments. But I wouldn't leave a friend bothered."

Nayeon:
"Are you and Jungkook a real couple?"

Tzuyu:
"Uh....yeah. we became a real couple an hour ago."
"Now..."

She walked towards Nayeon and the others and whispered to them. They all stood up and the four of them begun walking towards the hallway we're blocking.

Mina:
"Wait...about Chaeyoung...is she okay?"

Tzuyu:
"That's...all you want to know?"

Mina:
"I'm going to need more answers but it's going to come from Chaeyoung herself."

Tzuyu:
"Oh..."
"Yeah she's okay. She's with Dahyun right now."

Mina sighed in relief. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo walked past us. But as Tzuyu was walking past me, I grabbed her by the hand and stopped her.

Sana:
"I'm...sorry. And uhm...thank you. You don't know how much this means to me."

Tzuyu:
"Hmm, you can repay me by taking me on a date."

I flustered and let go of her hand.

"Kidding. I'm a taken woman now. You'll have to repay me when I'm single again."
"Oh. And tell your parents I said you're welcome."

Then she walked away. I was a bit confused but realized she knew about my situation about my parents. I turn to Momo, who just shrugged.

I thought about Tzuyu again and how nice and generous it was that she sacrificed herself just so I didn't leave.

...I stan.

___