The Great Papyrus And His Teacher

I was sleeping on my bed when something was thrown onto me,I looked to see it was chara that fell on me.

Y/n:Have a nice fall? I mean I knew we were pals but to think that you've fallen for me.

Her cheeks blushed,even more then they already were.

Chara:Shuddup,shuddup,shuddup!

Frisk:Heheheheheh.

Papyrus:Look at how cute that is.

Y/n:I don't know what you mean,not like we're getting frisky.

Chara:I hate you all!

She got up and jumped onto her bed,she then yelled into a pillow.

Y/n:Heheheheheh.

I looked over to papyrus and he was already ready to go to class,he threw my uniform at me too.

Papyrus:Go get ready,brother,your laziness will not have us be late.

Y/n:I know,I know.

I got up and went to the bathroom,where I changed into my clothes,and then we left. As we walked through the halls my bro bumped into Cardin,and papy fell to the ground.

Cardin:Watch where you're going!

Papyrus:Right,my apologies.

Chara:Don't apologize to him,paps.

Y/n:Yeah,he's a bird brain.

Cardin:Don't get cocky because you're a coward that beat me by dodging.

Y/n:You're own fault you couldn't hit me.

He scoffed and walked away from me, his team behind him. I helped my brother up and we continued on our way to our class. Our day was fairly normal, that was until combat class. Cardin was up again and this time, he chose my brother. My smile faded as I watched Paps walk down to the arena, his weapons in his hands.

Y/n:If he hurts my brother I'll-

Chara:Calm down, Comedian, Papyrus isn't weak.

Y/n:I know, I'm just worried.

Frisk:Don't be, Papy's really strong.

Y/n:You're right, my brother has big bones.

Chara:Even when you're worried you can't stop yourself?

Y/n:Nope. You've got this Paps!!

He gave me a thumbs up as he stood in the ring, Cardin standing across from him.

Papyrus:I don't like hurting other people, so can we make this quick? Perhaps you should surrender now?

Cardin:Surrender, yeah right, I'm going to destroy you.

Papyrus:Oh, you poor person. I'm the great Papyrus! I won't lose to someone of your caliber.

Goodwitch:If both fighters are ready, Begin!!

Cardin ran at Papyrus but my brother was way too quick for him, guess that what happens when you train with one of the world's toughest huntresses.

*FlashBack*

The day Paps met Undyne was the day he decided becoming a huntsman was what his life's purpose was. We were young, only around eight or nine when we met her, playing in the woods was Paps favorite thing to do as a kid. He would pretend to be the heroes in the books Toriel read to us before we went to sleep, I was always the bad guys, but one day we were attacked. An Ursa had attacked and my semblance wasn't nearly strong enough to fight it off, Papy didn't even know how to actually fight back then but that didn't stop him. He grabbed the wooden sword we were playing with and stood infront of me after the Ursa had smacked me away. He was shaking but he stood between me and that monster anyways.