Chapter 2

March 21, 2019

I woke up the next day with a horrible headache, I groaned and walked to the front of the bus, "hey tomorrow we will be in California" jon said and I nodded grabbing a water and ibuprofen. "Headache" Jon said and I nodded again sitting on a couch.

I was on my phone when Daniel came out in just shorts and no shirt, he sat next to me going on his phone. It's pretty normal seeing them in no shirt so it obviously doesn't bother me.

"Sup princess" Daniel said looking at me, they all have a nickname for me because I'm the only girl so they like to play around, zachs for me is sis, because I'm older, Corbyns for me is squirt because one day at the house we were shooting with water guns and I said "squirt squirt bitches" so that's been my nickname.

Jonahs for me is shorty, cause obviously I'm short as fuck, jacks for me is cece, the usual and Daniels is princess, my favorite :))

And I'm pretty sure we all know their nicknames, "sup giraffe" i said smirking, he got up and threw me over his shoulder making me scream. "No no no, I sorry put me down Daniel" I yelled, "not until you take it back" he said spinning a bit, "ok ok I take it back I take it back" "good" he smiled and put me down.

The rest of the boys came into the front and laughed, "awe look at the cute couple playing around" Corbyn said, making me a bit uncomfortable, they all know I like Daniel except well Daniel, and they all know it's also a touchy subject for me because I've had the worst experience with boys.

I looked down before walking past them all to the back of the bus.

*daniels pov*
"Idiot" Jonah said smacking Corbyns head.
"Dude, you need to stop that, yes I like her but you know she won't date me, she's had the worst experience with guys" I said clearly a bit mad.

"Sorry" is all he said before they all sat down. "I'll go talk to her" I said and walked back there.