Chapter 4

March 21, 2019

It was later that night and I went into the bathroom to change into my vs set, the boys were gone but Daniel said he'd leave 2 hours earlier.

I got out and went into the back room waiting for Daniel, when waiting I heard the door open and looked up to see Daniel, he smirked and closed the door coming closer to me, he bent down and put a piece of hair behind my ear, "get up" he whispered and I did as told.

He sat down in my spot and admired my body, "bend over my knee, you've been a bad girl and need to be punished" he said making my eyes go wide but I did as told and bent over his knee.

"Now princess I need you to count for me ok?" He asked and I nodded. Be spanked my ass and I jolted forward from pain "one" I struggled.

He spanked me again, "two" I said with a slight moan, enjoying it. Again he spanked me, "three" I moaned.

"Ten" I said after the last spank, he smirked and positioned me so I was straddling his lap. He took his shirt off than his pants and my panties and bra, leaving me naked and him now just taking his boxers off.

He hungrily kissed me making me moan out, and he stuck his tongue in, he positioned himself with my entrance and slammed into me making me scream, "OH FUCK" I moaned and he laughed digging his fingers into my sides.

"Faster daddy faster" I moaned, "daddy huh" he asked smirking and I nodded and kept bouncing, "ughhh fuck yes daddy" he moaned at the sight of me and kept going, he flipped us over and get slamming into me.

"I'm gonna cum daddy" "not yet" he responded, I whined "please daddy, I'm begging you" "3..2..1" he Said and we both came, he pulled out and kissed my lips.

"Now get dressed before they come back" he said and I grabbed my back changing into natural underwear that was lacy and my shorts with Daniels 'purple rain' shirt, he smiled when he saw me wearing his shirt.

We were both dressed when the boys walked in, they said 'hi' and we both mumbled one back laughing a bit.

"What's so funny" corbyn asked, "we just talked about how a fan threw a bra on the stage" I said and they laughed. "Yeah that shit was wack" Zach laughed all of us joining in.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡'𝑡 𝑊𝑒: 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 🎉