Day 23: Bank Atlantic Center (Florida) - Dark Intentions

A/N: HELLO MEH LOVES! Sorry for the incredibly long period it took me to update this story! I tried to make this one really juicy! HAHA! So I hope you like it! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! It would really mean a lot to me :) xx

Harry's POV

We just landed in America yesterday afternoon. All the boys and I were super tired. Zayn, being the sleepy head he is, was major jet lagged and here we all were in the van on our way to rehearsals for the concert tonight. I was in the van with Louis, El, Zayn, and Cole. Zayn was out cold with his head on Cole's shoulder. I was looking at Zayn then up at Cole, sending her a friendly smile. She smiled back before looking down at Zayn. They were good together, but I was sure that her and Niall were going to be together. Funny how life works. Life is so unexpected.

When we finally arrived to the arena, we all filed out of our designated transportation, with the exception of Zayn and Cole. Cole was stuck in the van trying to wake a sleeping Zayn. Feeling a bit guilty for leaving the difficult task to Cole, I went back into the van to help. Almost instantly, I started to crack up. Cole was definitely having some trouble getting the king of sleep to wake up. Cole was stuck face down on the seats with Zayn's body face down on hers. Cole was practically being buried under Zayn's larger form.

"Harry, H-HELP!" She whisper-yelled. I chuckled as I helped get Zayn off of her. 

"You okay, babe?" I questioned, still laughing about the whole situation.

"Yeah, thanks. But how do we get sleeping beauty here, to wake up?" She asked while pouting.

"I know! A kiss from the handsome prince." I told her. She gave me a suspicious stare as she retreated back a bit.

"Harry, I'm sorry, but Zayn is my man." She informed me. I gave get a confused look, when it finally hit me. I started to laugh.

"Not me, you moppet. I meant you!" I laughed. She was so clueless sometimes.

"OH!" She exclaimed, letting out her own burst of giggles. 

As she was about to kiss Zayn, I whipped out my phone and took a picture of the two, just as their lips brushed against each other. It was a cute photo, and I wanted to share it with the world. 

"This is definitely going on Twitter and Instagram." I spoke out loud.

"You took a picture?!" Cole panicked as Zayn's eyes finally fluttered open, sitting up sluggishly.

"Are we here?" He asked groggily.

"Well, well, look what we have here. The kiss got sleeping beauty to wake up." I winked over at Cole, making her blush. Once again, I started to laugh. This was all too easy.

We got out of the van and Zayn intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked at him with a dead stare. Cole looked at me with a confused expression while everyone else laughed uncontrollably. 

"Zayn, mate. You got the wrong person." I frowned furrowing my brows at him. 

Still in a daze, he looked at me unaware of what I was talking about, so I lifted our intertwined fingers up to his face. At that point, Cole started to laugh with the rest of the group. Zayn was so discombobulated that his expression stayed the same as he let go of my hand, looked down at Cole's hand that was clutching her stomach, and grabbed her hand in his, then walked closer to the group without any worry. I chuckled at my best mate. 

"That was cute." Eleanor, Danielle, and Belle chirped.

"Zayn, you better wake up before you kiss the wrong person." Liam joked. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Those lips belong to me!" Cole stated, adding on to the humor.

I notice Niall chuckling. It was a bit odd, in this kind of situation, he would have been dying for air, laughing so hard on the ground, but this time, he didn't seem very amused. Was it something I did? Or maybe Zayn did something? Or, could it have been what Cole said about Zayn's lips? There was also the possibility that I was reading too much into things. I shrugged it off and joined the group in what ever topic they were talking about.