Prologue

Lilith shows her new apprentice Samuel the correct ingredients for a summoning spell. She's done it numerous times, for knowledge and pleasure. Samuel turns red as she explains that summoning a demon for sex, for a female witch is perfect because they can't impregnate them. She blushed admitting she enjoyed the sex more than she should but, it gave her unheard of energy. She explains that a protection spell must be used and the name of the demon requested. Samuel was very interested and listened to her teachings, taking detailed notes. After the lesson she tells him good night and heads to her bedroom. She had lots of gardening to do in the morning. They went their separate ways, Samuel hurrying to his room with a sordid grin on his face.

Later that night...

Hellfire glows from his light caramel skin casting shadows against the bedroom's interior walls. Xazel continues his powerful thrusts in the ass of the screaming human male that carelessly summoned him. Poor fool didn't use salt to bind him and Xazel had been in search of release when he was summoned. "Stupid humans," he growls deeply and releases his hot load into male humans ass. The human was likely dead from the assault. Xazel sucked the souls out of humans during sex. He pulled out and watched as the man fell over dead. He chuckles and gets up to check out his surroundings. He immediately senses another life force in the home. His curiosity piqued with another raging hard on, he walked his large frame through the hall of the small home, his tail whipping around him. He sniffs the air, female he grins as he follows the scent. Xazel opens a door, the fragrance strong behind it. Laying on a bed was a young woman, not more than 25. He smiles his fangs glistening in the moonlight. She opens her eyes and starts to scream a protection spell. Xazel quickly covers her mouth as she finishes it. He shakes his head glancing down at the shocked black haired green eyed beauty. He takes his other hand and starts ripping the nightgown from her body. He was pleased with her luscious curves. The woman was shaking her head as he positioned his large cock at her entrance. He grins then thrusts painfully into her. She screams as he continues assaulting her. After thrusting into her several times she started to get aroused and he chuckled at the slickness coating her channel. He continued his viciousness watching as she started moaning at his assault. She reached up and grabbed at his horns as he plunged deeply in her. She actually lifted herself and pressed her lips against his. Xazel was stunned but let her attack his mouth with hers, she avoided his fangs which intrigued him. He lifted her and she started riding his cock. Her hand gripped tightly into his shoulders balancing herself. He pushes her down onto the bed and flips her over. He pushes into her from behind and starts thrusting. He grasps a handful of her long black hair, pulls and feels her walls tighten on his shaft as she orgasmed. Amazed Xazel shoots his hot load into her. Surprised to hear her moan in ecstasy as her walls milks his organ of every drop of his seed. "What is your name human," Xazel growls as he pulls his flaccid member out of her. "No one has tamed my cock so well," he chuckles. "I'm Lilith, I'm a witch," she mumbles. That surprised Xazel, witches with her power were rare especially at her young age. No wonder his sex didn't kill her, she was powerful. "What is your name demon," she questions, slowly sitting up. "I won't use it against you, I give you my word," she smirks, her eyes glowing. Demons did not give their names that easily it gave too much control over them. Xazel shook his head. No matter how great the sex was he wasn't telling her his name. "I think not witch, I'm going home, your roommate is dead," he winks and flashed back to his own section of hell. Lilith runs from her room to Samuel's. She covers her mouth when she sees his shriveled contorted body dead on his bed. She looks at the pentagram on the floor and notes he had written, trying to figure out what demon he summoned. She runs her finger down the spell Xazel is written. She stops and thinks. He summoned an incubus demon, was he gay. She shakes her head and calls the coven to remove Samuel's corpse from her home.