Chapter 2

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Now Jason, you need to remember to take this one step at a time. To overcome OCD you have to remember to overcome one part at a time." I said to my patient.

"Thanks. I really need to get going to practice now. I parked out front so is it ok if I use your front door? I know we aren't suppose to but I really can't be late."

"Sure thing Jason. I will see you next week at the same time." And with that the appointment is over and I walk Jason to the door. I open the door to see the ex-Disney stars all there. "Umm hey Selena" Demi said. "Hold on one second. Jason remember what I said. Now call me later if your having some trouble." I yelled to Jason. "Thanks Selena!"

"Hey guys come on in." I said to them and lead them into the house.

"Selena, you look great!" Miley said. "Thank you! So do you."

I have everyone sit around the living room so we can all talk. "So what has everyone been up to?"

"Well I own a dance studio." Demi says.

"Wow congratulations!" I say. Dylan and  Ashley are together, Kevin is married to a girl named Danielle, Nick has a girlfriend. All and all it looks like everyone is happy with their lives. The funny part was I know they were all dying to know what was going on with me but none of them asked it was like they were scared or something. "So what does everyone do for a living?"

"I own a restaurant." Kevin said. Well that boy always did have a love for food. "So Selena what have you been up to?" Dylan asks.

"Well I am a counselor. I work specifically with athletes and other special cases." I explain. "Really that's really cool!" Demi says. Right at that moment the door opens.

The person at the door yells jokingly.
"Honey I'm home!" The ex-Disney stars minus myself look around confused I just laugh. "Hey Taylor, I have company."

"Sorry Selly." Taylor says coming in giving me a hug than kissing me on the cheek.

"Selena! Your dating THE  Taylor Lautner of the Red Sox star?" Miley says getting excited.

I look over and see Taylor has the look of pure mischief on his face. This makes me nervous.

"Oh yes Selly-cub here and I have been dating for years. I love her so much shes just so damn sexy and good in bed." Taylor says before spinning me around putting his hand over my mouth and pretends to kiss me. He twirls me around and I start laughing.

"He's just kidding guys. Taylor here is like an annoying brother that I never wanted and he seems be lost you know this isn't your house." I say before playfully punching him.

"What I thought this was my house? I am here enough." Taylor says.

"So you two aren't dating?" Demi asks.

"No I would never mess with Selena here I think Joe would kill me if I did." Taylor said laughing. "Hey Selena, well you have company I'll come back later." He gives me a hug and leaves.

"So you two are still together." Nick said with bitterness in his voice.

"Yes we are." I say not giving any details. "So that's all your going to tell us? HUH? After all of these years your not going to tell us anything? Your just going to keep lying to all of us? You cut us out of your lives! How could you do that to us?" Miley yells slightly crying. I sit there and stare at her pure rage filling me up. "Excuse me?" I ask with a cold emotionless tone. "You heard her how could you be such heartless?" Dylan asked.