Chapter 8: "They Won't Find Out..."

(Ty's P.O.V! Yep X3)

"Wha- bu- Sky- Ty- What!?" Jerome stuttered and ran. "You know Sky. I'm going to have a quick talk with Jerome." I say walking out of the room. When I was out of the room I sprinted and chased Jerome. I saw him and tackled him. "H-help!" Jerome shouted. I covered his mouth quickly. "Now I don't need anyone ruining my plans with Sky. So I think I'll know how to keep you shut." I say. Jerome pulled my hand off his mouth and tried running away again. I tackled him again, but this time I had him at a point where I can easily choke him. "I promise I won't tell!" Jerome whimpered. "You know I think I can keep you where I keep Cyanide." He froze. "Ty, you didn't." Jerome said. "I'm afraid I did fluffy." I said. "They'll find out what you are doing!" Jerome shouted. "They won't find out..." With that I slammed Jerome's head against the wall as hard as I could. I heard Sky coming, so I quickly pick up the unconscious bacca and hid him in one of the closets. "Ty! What happened!?" Sky said. "Er, Jerome went with the others and I accidentally slipped and fell down the stairs." I lied. "But what was the screaming?" Sky asked. "Probably minecraftians outside doing stuff." I lie simply. "So Ty, about the-" "Uh Sky, before we talk I forgot to do something. Do you think you can wait in my room till' I get back?" I ask him. He nods slowly. "Um, actually what do you have to do?" Sky asks. I hug Sky and kiss his forehead. "Just a little secret." I tell him. He nods. "Okay, I'll be back soon Sky." I said. He nods and he walks to my bedroom. Okay, now to let Jerome join Cyanide, I thought. I take Jerome's body and carry it to the place where Cyanide is. And luckily, Cyanide was awake.

(Jerome's P.O.V.! I am evil XD)

I started to wake up. Where am I? I blink a couple of times to clear my vision a bit and turned out I was in a cell? I heard screaming and quickly look left where Ty was cutting Cyanide with a sword. My eyes widen with complete fear and I try running, but to only find out I was in chains. Ty turned around and faced me. "Oh hey! Your finally awake!" Ty said clapping his hands together with the sword's handle blocking it a bit. "W-what are y-you going t-to d-do w-with me?" I ask with fear easily showing. "I don't know. Maybe when Cyanide can't scream anymore I'll move on to you." Ty said. My eyes caught a sight of Cyanide bleeding a puddle. "Why are you hurting Cyanide?" I ask. "Well, long story short. He stoled Sky's heart and I erased Sky's memory so he can forget Cyanide and I'll be his love." Ty said. "Then why am I-I h-here?" "Because it'd be a lot more boring if Cyanide 'accidentally' passed away and nobody else to torture." Ty says. "W-why d-do you e-even want t-to t-torture me?" I ask fighting back tears with the idea I won't see Mitch again. "So you don't know? First you are a witness and second, well, you and Mitch always bullied me." Ty said. Did we bully Ty? I ask myself. "So Jerome, we have a few rules here. First screaming is aloud while I'm here, second no suicide. I want to kill you myself. And finally, when you die someone takes your place." Ty said with a grin and he gripped his sword. "So, where shall we start?" He asks. "I-I- b-b- w-w-" "Let's just start with the neck or head? Let's do neck first, then I'll move back to Cyanide." Ty said. He put the sword to my neck and he pressed harder every second. Each time it got closer my flesh started to weaken. Finally the sword cut the right and front side of my neck. I screeched in pain. "That's right, scream you stupid hairball." Ty laughed and he started cutting the left and back side. "Ty stop! Stop please!" I begged. He stopped. Tears were streaming from my eyes carelessly. "Now the next part." Ty said. Next part!? Ty pulled out a potion that looked like a terrible shade of gray. (He's colorblind. Remember that.) Ty popped the cork off and the potion let out a stench. "Here we go." Ty said and he poured the potion on my neck. It felt like fire slowly burning my skin off. I shrieked even louder and probably hissed a bit. Ty laughed. He just laughed, like the maniac he secretly was. I tried breaking the chains so I could clobber his face off and still no use. He still laughed at my actions, but I gave in and quit. "You are insane!" I yell at Ty. "Yeah, what's your point?" He replied with a grin still pinned on his face. I growled. "Well, time to move on to Cyanide." Ty said. He cut Cyanide on the stomach, legs and cheeks. He shrieked but after what seemed like an hour Cyanide couldn't even whimper. "I think I'm finished here- oh wait! Forgot the potion." Ty took out a different potion that seemed even worse than the other. He popped off the cork and poured it all over me and Cyanide. It burned twice as bad and I shrieked and Cyanide managed only one whimper and a lot of tears. Ty left laughing and I heard him throw the sword and potion in a bush. Cyanide and I were burning and healing at the same time! I rolled up in a ball and cried ignoring the chains. Why won't the torture end!?

(Quick A/N I'M SO SO SO SORRY IF THIS GOT OUT LATER THAN USUAL! LOOK! I'M SO SORRY THAT I'LL JUMP OFF A CLIFF FOR YOU GUYS! *Jumps off cliff* OW! SKY HURRY AND GET AN AMBULANCE! Oh, the next chapter will be out ASAP! OW! SKY HURRY!)