Chapter 11: Magic And Intelligence

(A/N Oh mai gawd! I'm back baby! Anyways if anyone is wondering what happened when I was gone the internet totally crashed and all of my computer and laptops broke X3 I literally freaked out without internet that long X3 And now it's fixed and I'm using a phone and a Kindle! I miss my laptop ;-; R.I.P Nightstream's laptop. And since I'm back here's a new special chapta for ya guys and gals! So enjoy the chapta Timepack and here is some pie! *Gives you pie* 🍰)

(Sky's P.O.V. :D)

"Uh, hi." I think Seto said. "Er, hi." Ian said. "Hey Seto, we really need help because Jerome and Cyanide have been kidnapped and we found these items that might lead us to the kidnapper." Mitch said. "And my helmet has a crack in it!" Jason said. "Wait, so Jerome has been kidnapped and who is Cyanide?" Seto asked with more confusion. "Cyanide is Sky's friend, or boyfriend, and he was suddenly gone and Sky also lost his memory." Quentin said. "Okay, come on in. And I have so many questions right now." Seto said. We walked in and Seto's house was pretty normal size for a regular home. But there were a couple of potions here and there. "Okay let me see the items." Seto said. Ty passed the items to Seto and Seto set them on the table. "Okay, I'll be back. Just don't touch anything." Seto said. "Okay, we won't." Tyler said. Seto went to another room and as soon as he left, "Touch." Tyler said touching the table. "Really?" Quentin said. "What? It could've been worse, I could have touched a potion." Tyler said. Ty stood there bored and put his elbow on the table. "I got it!" Seto said rushing back. "Got what?" Ian asked. "It's a potion that reveals any traces of fingerprints, blood, spit, and maybe even other stuff." Seto said. "And how would it help us?" Ty said. "If the fingerprints are a dark color, it means if it was a long time ago. And it will also tell who's fingerprints they are by putting letters on top of the fingerprints." Seto explained then he poured it on the sword first. "And Sky has a boyfriend?" Seto asked. "Well technically 'had' a boyfriend since he got kidnapped." Ty said. "And Cyanide is Sky's boyfriend." Ian said. Wait, so Cyanide is my boyfriend? And wait, Ty already knew! If he already knew he would have stayed away from me, instead he stays close to me. But he knew! Something ain't right. "Okay, and Sky lost his memory?" Seto asked. "Yeah, we just don't know how he did though. I mean I think we do, but it doesn't make sense." Mitch said. "What do you mean?" Seto asked. "I mean that we know it was a potion, but it didn't have any effect on the rest of us." Mitch explained. "Hmm, must be one of those potions." Seto muttered. "What do you mean 'one of those potions,'?" Quentin asked. "Well, 'those potions' can only effect one person and in order to do that you need their DNA." Seto said. "Wait, so the person who erased Sky's memory had to get his DNA?" Ty asked. Seto nodded. "Then it must be someone who hanged out with Sky enough to get his DNA." Ian said. "Then it must be one of us!" Tyler said. Everyone backed away from each other. "Wait, if it was one of us that person would have took the chance to take us all out when we were coming here." Ty said. "Oh, well I'm staying at this distance just in case." Quentin said. "Me too." Ian said. "Me three." Tyler said. "Count me as four." Jason said. "You know, you guys haven't-" Suddenly the sword started glowing. "Hold that thought." Seto said. He picked up the sword and looked into the blade of it. "Okay, who was the first person to touch this sword." Seto asked. Some sort of symbols appeared on the blade of the sword. "Uh, what kind of language is that?" Jason asked. "Oh, it's a language that is really unknown." Seto said and he looked at the symbols. "What does it say?" I asked. "It says... well that's strange. I'm getting mixed signals." Seto looked at it closely. "How? How do you get mixed signals?!" Mitch said. "Well, someone tampered with the DNA." Seto said. "Wow. Well now how will we figure this out?" Mitch said throwing his hands in the air. "Well, we just think. Who hates Cyanide and Jerome the most?" Ty said. It was silent for a bit. "I don't really know. Haters?" Jason suggested. "Well, this is going to be harder then I thought." Seto said. Suddenly a thought came to me. Ty. Ty knew Cyanide was my boyfriend first and Ty always kept an eye on me. He did it! He's the only one who had a reason! But now I figured it out, maybe, I have to tell the guys! But not now, I'll wait when I'm alone with someone and tell them without Ty around. "Sky, you okay?" Ty said waving a hand in my face snapping me into reality again. "Huh? Uh, yeah." I said.

(Ty's P.O.V. ;3)

"Huh? Uh, yeah." Sky said. Hmm, I have to make sure he doesn't try to remember anything or things will turn out bad. "So, since we all don't know yet. Seto, could you fix my helmet?" Jason asked taking off his helmet and handing to Seto. "Fine." Seto said and took Jason's helmet. "I'll be back." Seto said. "Um, can I help?" Sky asked. "Er, sure." Seto said. "Yay!" Sky shouted throwing his hands in the air. There's the old Sky. "Okay, come along then Sky." Seto said. "Okay." Sky said and they went into the other room. Hope nothing happens, I thought. "So, thinking." Tyler said. "Thinky, thinky, thinky." "What are you doing?" Ian asked. "Isn't it obvious? I'm avoiding awkward silence." Tyler said. Suddenly a crash came from the room Sky and Seto are in. "Gah!" I hear Sky shout. Oh no.

(And back to Sky's P.O.V. :3)

As soon as me and Seto entered the room I started talking. "Seto, I think it's Ty who kidnapped them." I said. "Ty? Why do you think Ty did it?" Seto asked. "Well, he knew that me and Cyanide were together at the time and he kisses me and everything and he is always keeping a close eye on me." I said. "Ty couldn't have done it! I mean he protected me when I was getting kicked out of Team Crafted. And he just seems pretty nice, then again love does things to people." Seto said. "And Sky, do you think you can get the potion on the second shelf on the far right?" Seto asked. "Sure." I said I grabbed the potion. But when I was going to hand it to Seto I tripped on something. And fell backwards because I tried keeping my balance but failed. Potions fell on me. "Gah!" I shouted. "Sky! You okay?" Seto shouted with shock. The others came rushing in to. I also saw a cat jump out the window. That's what I probably tripped on. "Sky!" Ty shouted. "Sky, are you dizzy?" Seto asked. I noiced that the world was spinning. "Y- I-" Was all I managed to get out before I lost conscious.

(Cyanide's P.O.V. Just to check on them ;3)

Three. We only broke three chains. "These things are like diamond!" Jerome commented. I groaned. "Well, at least they break." I said. "Yeah." Jerome said. We were about to break another chain, but suddenly heard whistling. I quickly rushed to the window. I looked through the window to see who it was and it was a girl with red hair. "Er, hello." I said. She stopped whistling and looked around. "Who's there?" She asked. "Down here." I said. She looked a bit more and saw me. "Oh my Notch! Your Cyanide!" She screamed. "And me." Jerome said barging next to me. She screamed louder. "Oh my gosh! I'm a big fan! And- wait how did you two get here?" She asked. "That's not important. Do you think you can help us out of here?" I ask. "Of course! I'll be back, I'm gonna get my pic." She said. "Thank you so much. And may I ask, but what's your name?" I ask. "It's Alesa." Alesa said. "Wwll, thank you Alesa." I said with a smile. "No prob." Alesa said and ran to get her pickaxe.

(Another A/N I hope y'all like this special chapter! And keep in mind that things will get more intense! ;3 So, 'till then bye Timepack!)