Episode 1 - A Sound of Melody

Everything was normal in the island where the reality show, Inanimate Insanity, was hosted. Test Tube and Microphone were just eliminated, and aliens have recently attacked. Luckily, there has been some peace ever since.

Lightbulb on the other hand, opened her eyes. She had slept on the grass yet again. Sunlight shone onto her as she put her hand in front of her to block it.

"Another day, sun, another day..."

Ever since her friends were eliminated, she had been lonely, and started talking to rather strange objects.

"But what was that dream..." She thought about her dream that she had the previous night. She was in some sort of audience. There were nine human girls on a stage, singing and dancing. It was normal except that their faces were mysteriously covered and that the stage's TV displayed absolutely nothing at all.

 It was normal except that their faces were mysteriously covered and that the stage's TV displayed absolutely nothing at all

"Hajimetai! My Story aoi sora ga matteru"

Lightbulb sang the song that the girls in her dream sung.

"Yume o dakishimete Jumping Heart"

"Sore dake de ashita e to susumeru seishun masshigura!?"

She got up, and decided to go to a nearby tree to eat yet another stick.

"Man," Lightbulb sighed, "Sticks have been the only thing I've been eating recently, isn't there anything else to eat... like REAL food?"

Suddenly, she saw a glimpse of white on the ground. Lightbulb ran over to see what it was... only for it to be a sheet of music.

"What's this sheet of music doing here?" She picked it up, curious to what it could hold within.

"Oh well, more food!" She put the paper close to her mouth to eat it, but before she could take a single bite, realization cake to her.

"I shouldn't eat this!" Lightbulb put it in front of her to see what this music sheet was. "One More Sunshine Story?" Suddenly, her eyes lit up. Knowledge of the song had struck her.

She flipped the sheet over, there was a written note

Hello There,

If you have found this, congrats, you have now been chosen to become an Idol. Perform with your friends and participate in Love Live!

From, Yui, daughter of Dr. Sekai

"That's it!" She spoke up. "I'll become an idol! The first of its kind here! But what kind of idol..." She put her hand to her "chin".

"Oh well, if I better find out about this music sheet, then I should do something with it!"

***

A few hours have passed, and Lightbulb was still doing choreography. She was practicing her idol dance moves

"Ugh..." She wiped off her sweat. She was near the forest practicing dance moves for the sheet's music.

After a few minutes she was finished. "A-and done!" She struck a pose to her accomplishment.

Now the next thing was to find a place to perform. "Now where to perform this?" She walked around, eventually settling outside near Hotel OJ.

She cleared her throat was music magically started to play.

"Korekara dou naru?"

"Mune wa Knock Knock tataku yume"

"Kanau ki ga shite kake dashitara"

Meanwhile, Paintbrush heard singing, they looked out the window to see Lightbulb dancing. "What is she doing..." They said as they went to check on her.

"Tsugi naru sekai ga"

"Kimi to Dance Dance hajimaru sa"

"Yokan to kitai no atsui Harmony"

"Kagayakitai tte negai ga itsuka"

"Yori ookiku natteta yo"

"Tokubetsu na kagayaki ga hoshii...!"

The sun started to shine on her.

"One More Story"

"Arata na Story oikaketeru toki wa"

"Ah egao ga tomaranai"

"One More Story"

"Arata na Story machiukeru no wa dare?"

"Ah dokidoki shitai kara"

"Saa, ikou!"

She posed as she song ended.

"That's it!" And idea popped into Lightbulb's head, "I'll become an object idol!"

"Lightbulb!"

Lightbulb heard a familiar voice coming from behind. She turned around, Paintbrush was standing at the Hotel OJ doorway.

"What are you doing?!"

To be continued...