Episode 8 - My Own Yume: My Dream

Knife woke up in a mysterious, dark room. There was nothing but himself there. "H-huh?"

He sat up. "W-what is this place? Where am I?" He looked around.

Suddenly, the ground the was standing on started to collapse. Right before he was about to fall, however, a hand grabbed onto his.

Knife looked up to see where the hand came from; a girl with blond hair tied into a ponytail, wearing a lavender tank-top and a blue school skirt. "Gotch'ya!"

She pulled Knife out of the hole and into safety. "T-thanks for helping me, ma'am..." He put his hands on his "hips".

"Douitashimashite: You're welcome!" The girl smiled.

"Douitashumashite?" Knife wondered. "Who are you?" He asked the girl.

"I'm Sakura-Chan!" The girl pointed to her nose, which is common to introduce yourself like that in Japan. "And I'm here to tasukete: help!"

"Okay..." Knife responded. "But why are you speaking Japanese with some words?"

"I'm from Japan!" Sakura smiled.

"Oh," Knife replied. Suddenly, he felt something furry rubbing against his leg. "What's that thing?" He pointed down to the thing that was rubbing his leg.

"Oh!" She picked up a cat, who was wearing black glasses. "That's Meganee-san, my cat!"

Knife chuckled. "I see what you mean there. But what do you want to help me out for?"

"You see..." Sakura and Knife sat down next to each other. "I know deep-down inside you, you're wanting to be an object idol!"

"But what about-" Knife was cut off by Sakura pulling her bag in front of her.

"I know just the thing that can help." Sakura pulled out many things out of her bag. "A used hairbrush? Nah. Some leftover curry? Can me make sick!"

Knife sat there with a straight yet confused face until Sakura pulled out a microphone. "Sugoi! It's a microphone!" She gave it over to Knife.

"Why do I need this?" Knife stood up with the microphone clenched to his "chest".

"It's for you to perform!" Sakura smiled at him.

Suddenly, a stage appeared, with Knife and Sakura on it. Many versions of his friends and enemies appeared as the audience.

"W-what's this for?" Knife clenched his microphone even harder.

"It's for you to start your first live performance!" Sakura pointed to him with a wink.

Knife turned to face the audience and held the microphone out. Music started playing.

"Just listen to your Kokoro: your heart!" Sakura said as she disappeared into the backstage.

Tsuyoki ni Move, heart ni Kiss,

Kono mama mirai mo kaeresō

Yumemiru jibun de koi shitai,

Datte watashi ga watashi no heroine

Knife thought to himself. "If she really knows that I want to be an idol, then I can TRUELY do it!" He took a deep breath, then started singing

"Doki doki shiteru, tomaranai

Ashita e Move on now! Koishiteru"

"Kyūseichō suru watashi, chanto miteite