Whos this?

Natsuo's pov
"Oi half and half I thought you were seeing your mum" I hear a loud blonde say.
"I did but then I ran into my brother and we're hanging out for a bit" shoto says. I see a group of people walk over to us. There was one with red spiky hair which reminded me of toya....he had red eyes and a scar on one he was wearing a black top and a red hoodie with blue jeans and red and black trainers. The next one had blonde hair with a black lightning bolt in it, he had his phone plugged into a wire and the wire in his mouth. He was wearing a blue jean jacket and white top with black jeans and white trainers. The next one had blonde spiky hair and red eyes he was wearing a black top with a white skull on it he also had Black ripped jeans on and black trainers. The next one had black hair a black, a black top and black jeans with black trainers. The next one had purple hair and earphones she was wearing a purple top, black jeans with black ankle boots. The last one had pink hair and yellow horns she was wearing a white shirt and black leggings with black and white trainers. "Oi white hair what's your name?" The blonde with spiky hair asked.
"Natsuo you" I asked
"Tch not telling you but nice to meet you i guess...." he snapped.
"His names bakugo or the angry Pomeranian" shoto said.

Sorry I've been gone for a while another update tomorrow to make up for the time missed