Chapter 4

She pushed Zach's up and rolled away...Zach laughed and ran after Annette as she rolled then stopped
He grabed her and spun her around on his shoulder. "Ummm Annette I think I'm gonna fall" Zach Said just before he fell on the ground. Annette laid there with her eyes closed but still breathing. "omg Annette!!" Zach screamed as he saw her laying on the ground. He picked her up and kissed her lips. Annette opened her eyes wide and "screamed wth!" And pushed Zach away "omg you seriously didnt kiss me" zach wiped his tears and looked at her weirdly. "Umm babe do u wanna go home now" "yes I need to" Zach let Annette on his back and walked home.
Zach opened the door and fell on the couch and went to sleep.
The Next Morning
Annette quitly got to pans and walked to Zach and started to hit them together Zach Screamed so loud the neighbors could hear. He hoped up watched Annette run up the stairs. "Get back here!!" Zach yelled. "no!!" Annette yelled back and ran to her room. He walked up to Annette's room with a bowl of water and slashed it all over Annette. "Clean this up now Zach" Annette walked to the bathroom and put a clean outfit on "Zach still didn't clean this up... I'm gonna rip his head off!!" Annette mad as mad can be. "Zachary Clayton!!" Zach stared at Annette and ran outside she got a belt and ran after Zach. He tripped over and screamed "Annette I'm sorry don't hit me!!" Zach screamed in a girls voice. Annette whacked Zach's bum so hard it left a mark. "Zach go clean that water mess in my room Now!!". He walked very fast. Annette followed behind and made sure he cleaned it really good. She watched TV and asked Zach to watch it with her. He finally got used to her again so he put his arm around her and fell asleep so did Annette. She wanted to surprise him with a new car. She hopped on her computer and found a car she thought in her mind "his other car was red so he would want one that is red" she found the perfect car and found the address to the dealership and walked there.
Three hours later...
Annette finally got the car and it was late, she went in her room and went to bed.
The morning after
Zach ran up the stairs and yelled at Annette who is up there with you!?!?
Annette grabbed the keys and threw them at him. He looked puzzled "is this mines?"
"You butt face yes!!" Zach smiled "Thank you so much" He walked to Annette for a hug. She sighs, "babe what's wrong" Annette looked at Zach "I don't like hugging" Zach held her even tighter "Zachary!! You are such a rebel"
"Babe let's go for a ride" Zach said still holding his babe. Annette pushed away and ran to the car. "Zach open the door!" Annette yelled Zach walked up to the car and smiled "So Zach do u like it?" "yes, Yes I do" Zach put his hand near her butt and pinched it she looked at zach and kicked his leg Zach laughed. He went in the new car "it looks like my old car let's go some where far Annette away from here" Zach said as he held Annette's hand. "Where would we live?" Annette asked. He started up the car "get yo butt inside" she smiled and went in. They drove to a store 100 miles away and shopped for a lot of food and drove so far away from Annette's old house...
That's not the End...
*next Chapter might be late or early you choose I always have the time*