Ch 1-Who is he?

*This story well mostly be 3rd person and if switched I will tell you <3 thank you luvs*

     Tommy sat there in silence,he wondered into a round a bout that was covered in bushes and trees. The smell of rain around him the light breeze hitting his body. Tommy felt calm and at home enjoying the piece he hasn't felt in such a long time. As Tommy continued to close his eyes and lay in the fluffy grass he glitched at the sound of sticks crunching. He couldn't figure out where this sound was coming from and was frightened thinking it was some unknown creature getting ready to pray on him. Tommy stood up until he looked in the direction of the sound. The bush. It's moving.

      Tommy slowly wobbled over to the bush hanging over it. He spotted a little brown spot on the bush. What is that? He began to reach down until he sow it moving side to side. "WOAH" he squalled and jump back a little. At that moment he watched as someone's head popped out of the bush. Tommy stared at the eyes that was now looking at him. A small boy looks he's age,had a messed up shirt,and brown hair with hazel eyes sitting in a bush. "Hello there big man" Tommy said trying not to look intimidating. The smaller boy jumped out of the bush and smiled. "HELLO THERE". That made Tommy feel safe seeing another young boy or so it seemed. "What are you doing in that bush?" Tommy tilted his head questioning the young boy. "Oh I wanted to nap so I slept in the bush!" The small boy responded...... "oh ok than" Tommy was ready to start heading back but the smaller boy wanted to keep talking.

     "What is your name?" The brown haired boy asked. "It's Tommy" he replied proudly putting his fist on his chest. "Tommy,,,I'M TUBBO" He said jumping up. They both stared at each other for a moment of time. "I've never seen you around here Tubbo." Tommy said looking down at the smaller boy. "Oh I've been traveling around trying to find somewhere to stay." Tubbo responded looking down. Tubbo knew he was lying to his now possibly new and only friend. "Oh!? Come live with me in pogtopia!" Tommy said smiling at the smaller boy. "Really?! Thank you so much Tommy." Tubbo smiled brightly. Tommy proceeded to walk in the direction of pogtopia having Tubbo skip behind him.