Ch14- 30 minutes

Tubbo proceeded out and into Manberg again. He was wondering around looking for Jschlatt when he ran into a familiar voice. "Tubbo my friend" He caught the voice immediately. "Big Q!!!" He smiled and looked up. He was correct. "Hi Tubbo,what's new" Quackity looked down on his small friend. "Nothing much just trying to find Jschlatt" Tubbo looked up at Quackity with the biggest and friendly smile. "Oh, he's over there"Quackity points at an empty area filled with plants. "Oh, ok! I'll see you soon big Q" Tubbo waved as he proceeded towards the empty area.

Tubbo did question why Jschlatt was in an empty area like this, if there something important happing? As Tubbo proceeded to get closer Jschlatt began to turn towards him. "Tubbo my boy, how are you" for some reason that made Tubbo feel unsettling. "I'm good, how about you" Jschlatt stared at Tubbo for a moment of time. "Nothing just waiting." Tubbo didn't know what he meant by waiting, but he for sure couldn't wait any longer. "Jschlatt can you meet me in the studio area in 30 minutes I want to show you something" the smaller boy smiled at the horned man. "Ok Tubbo, I'll be there" the mans grin faded into a disappointed expression. Tubbo grinned and began walking off but than heard a nose. Tubbo turned quickly. "J-Jschlatt..." Infront of him was the horned man hold a match in his hand. "Tubbo" he grinned and stared down.