the Sunshine's black soul

When I got older I trained hard and all day until I got strong enough to be my dad's best man in the team.

In the present during training

I was doing my daily work out until my dad came and called me to his office. " Do you need something pops", I said still sweating. " Yes I have decided that you are going to go undercover Shoyo at a school called Karosano", he said. I know what to say this was my first undercover mission before I just kill people. " Sounds good pops", I said trying sound professional and unexcited. " Good you're going to join the volleyball team and I need you to get information on their coach he is one of my former associates and I have reason to believe he's trying to put me out of business do you understand your mission". " Yes sir it will be done quickly", I said containing my excitement. " Good you are dismissed".

Never have I been to a school before it's a assassination kill kill kill with me it's nice to try something new and tomorrow I get an experience of a lifetime but still working.

The next day

Today is the big day I finally get to go to school and be a normal kid what if I'm kind of high school this is like hope nobody bothers me I may be excited about this but I'm not really excited about meeting new people.
Before I left my dad give me this big lecture about my mission and don't get off course and all that stuff blah blah blah whatever old man I know.

I say goodbye to everybody and get to school.

In the gym

" Okay weirdos gather around we have a new teammate", coach said, " come on now please introduce yourself".

" My name is Hinata Shoyo and I'm glad to be here I guess that's but whatever you do don't get in my way", I said using my serious voice which put everybody in shock.

" Umm ok pleased to meet you here my name is Daichi on the team's captain happy to have you here".

" Wish I could say the same thing to you", I said not caring about who these people are.

" I just realized something I'm going to call you captain Deadchi has a nice ring too don't you think".

A lot of the boys started laughing and Deadchi started to get mad but contained the anger and calm down.

Have to practice a lot of the boys came up to me and started introducing themselves. " Hey my name is Nishinoya but you can call me Noya nice to meet you shoyo".

I just smiled.
This is going to be an interesting mission no matter how much I don't want to meet new people these boys seem interesting I think I'll keep them around well until the time comes.