5.

please let me know if you are enjoying and if there are any moments you'd like to see <3

-

sero was walking with kirishima and bakugou around town to get some groceries while making light conversation. the two of them had recently gotten together and everyone was loving it although bakugou was a little bit shy about the whole thing.

"and then," kirishima ranted about some stupid story, "i was like bang bang bang! then i was all like kaBAM! and yeah. it was pretty manly... don't you think so bakugou?" kiri said with a smirk and a smile.

"tch. yeah whatever dumbass." he was blushing slightly but his usual facade was there as well.

denki walked over to sero, "hey bro don't you have a date with y/n this weekend?" he gave sero a side grin and wiggled one eyebrow.

sero smirked and rolled his eyes, barely able to hold back his excitement, "yes. as a matter of fact i do, portable charger."

the bakusquad had started calling him that to make him mad. it always worked.

"HEY! sero~! don't be mean to me! be mean to the others! after all i'm the only one invested in your relationship between y/n chan!"

Kiri heard this and had to interfere, "um nah! of course i'm invested in the fact that my bro is getting a girlfriend. especially someone as cute as y/n."

sero tried not to get jealous but to no avail. he forced out a smile to hide it but he was pissed that his friends were calling you cute. he started looking into his own insecurities all of a sudden, "...why is she interested in me at all... am i using her because she has to rely on me... that's all it is.. especially when cool people like kirishima think she's so cute just like i do.."

his thoughts were interrupted by bakugou's hand slamming down onto his bony shoulder, "don't make that stupid face." sero gave him a confused look. "that's the face you make when you're holding back your self doubt. don't be a fucking loser and think that chick doesn't like you so much. all she does is "practice anatomy" by drawing your freaky arms all over her notebooks with little stupid hearts by them. anyways what im saying is. stop doubting yourself, man up, and be a good boyfriend you idiot."

"AWE BAKUBRO!" they all said in unison as streams of happy tears trickled down their cheeks.

as the other two continued to tease bakugou, sero did take those words to heart. you wouldn't have done as much as you did if you didn't like him. but sero hadn't even noticed the fact that you draw his arms. bakugou was always very perceptive.

"that's so cute that she does that i didn't notice. but you know guys.. someone doesn't think my arms are creepy.. she likes them.. that makes me so happy. she thinks my arms are cool.. "

kaminari tapped his chin and nodded knowingly, "ah i see. you're a simp."

-

you were in your dorm room getting ready for a "surprise day" you threw on a black turtle neck with a black belt and black cargo pants since he told you to dress warm.

you heard your phone buzz and on the home screen read...

Sero
Meet outside school for our date today, lovely one!

you thought to yourself how good his english was getting due to you two speaking in spanglish with japanese nouns a to practice all three languages together.

you answered his text and headed down there soon after.

when you saw him at the front of the school, you couldn't help but smile as you saw him in a cute hoodie layered under a sweater vest, with his arms stretched out for a hug.