Heather

Camron Stewart, the most populer guy in school and the nicest too, he was always kind and helped people with homework, and he gone, hes gone, it takes a while to sink in, but when it does it hits home, it really hits home. "Heather?" theres a small tap at my door "Heather" my mums quite voice sweeps through my room to where it hits me, sitting crying on my bedroom door with no memori on how i got here. Camron used to help me with my math homework, i needed to get my grads up to stay on the cheer team but i find maths really difficult, he used to take his own time to help me, like the nice person but was, but all i can think about now is how many hours he was wasted of his short life trying to get me to understand maths, why did i even picks maths? I hate maths. I must have fallen asleep at some point as when i wake up my lims are sore and my neck hurts, that was you get for sleeping on the floor idiot and mumer under my breath, as i shacky get up from the floor ans stumble to bathroom to wash my face, as i brace myself on the sink and take a few breaths. I try to look at myself in the mirror, the puffy eyes, the carpet indent on my left cheek and the tears right on the edge of my eye disinding if thye should leap of into the unknown. I slash myself with cold water, the tingliung sensation waking me up with a start, i throw on a jumper over my clothes from last nigh and head down stairs. It must have been late or early i cant decide, as i head over to the kitchen counter, theres a sticky note "to heather i left some chocolate ice cream in the freezer" as i head to the freezer to get some ice cream, to drown my sorrows in the rich creamy river of delicious flovered ice, wow i giggle i really am sugar deprived and i let out a small sigh and pot the tub open "all for me i say aloud". "I mean. You can but i woud like some" as i swivel round to see who was talking, i let out a groun its James, he hops over the sofer getting too spoons out the draw and practically drags me towards the sofa. He grapes my favroite blanket from the arm chair and wraps me up like a burrito. "I know how much you liked him, its going to be okay" with that i burst into tears are James wraps his arm sound me rocking me back and forth, i really liked Camron Stewart didnt i... no thats the wrong word i think i loved him.