Luca's pain

(chapter from the point of view of Luca)

I turned the corner of the halls headed to my locker to meet up with Darwin its about to be our 8 month anniversary I know its nothing important but I'm excited non the less but what I saw when I rounded the corner broke that Lisa the popular girl making out with MY boyfriend at my fucking locker. I wanted to scream my feet moved without me thinking and before I knew it my fist had collided with my boyfriends stupid face. "WHAT THE FUCK DARWIN?!" He shoved me back and I landed on my ass in front of everyone all they did was laugh "aww looks like he actually thought you loved him what a fucking loser!" Darwin looked at me with pity and something I couldn't detect I crawled to my locker and collected my things and a piece of paper fell out 'hey we need to talk I know you've already seen Lisa and I kissing so please meet me later at the gym' it was written in Darwin's sickly sweet handwriting I wanted to rip it to shreds but he gave me a pleading look as he walked away guess it couldn't hurt.

Guess it couldn't hurt? What a sick joke as I'm shoved against the wall with a knife to my neck being raped by my now ex boyfriend while his stupid new girlfriend records all the jocks surrounding waiting for a turn with me all I can do is whimper and cry I told myself if I ever ended up in a situation like this I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry but that's just talk this is the real thing I almost couldn't feel it my mind went blank it was like a fucked up day dream I wish I couldn't feel it at all but the searing pain was to strong for even my brain to block out I was a virgin and Darwin was using me raw he wasn't being gentle either.

I gripped at a bench leg and tried desperately to drag my body away put any amount of distance between me and the situation but nothing worked I was only dragged back and fucked harder I could feel the sharp pains of being torn apart of bleeding I could feel the blood and precum leaking from my poor abused hole but there's nothing I can do I squirmed and sobbed letting weak broken cries for help free but nothing.

This became a weekly ritual I was tossed around by whoever Darwin invited and used I'm a strong boy usually but over time I felt my resolve breaking piece by piece everything hurt it hurt to move it hurt to walk I felt sick id get night terrors and puke all over myself and to make matters work I came into school one day to find pictures strung on a corkboard in the hallway featuring me getting raped by the school jocks the way they captured the pictures made it look like I was enjoying it.

The principal immediately removed the photos and once he ruled me out as the one who put them up I tried explaining that I had been raped but to no avail he wouldn't believe me. It didn't surprise me though for all I knew he was one of the masked men last week who raped me all I could do was head to class with my head low I wanted to die I wanted to escape leave anything 

all i could hear from then on were whispers of how I was a whore more people began showing up to 'play with me' the constant mentions and yelling's of me being a whore I couldn't take it anymore they could see the fresh and old cuts on my arms and neck when they raped me why the hell didn't they stop did they have no souls?? 

but i suppose I'm getting ahead of myself...that isn't even how I ended up in this psychopaths basement is it? no instead of the people who deserve to be here I'm here I'm trapped and I'm about to be killed by the most well known serial killer in the area with a kill count of 13 suspected murders and this serial killer is crouched in front of me leaning on an ax and all i can do is stare in horror.

"morning sunshine~"