Chapter 2 :Daddy!

My friend Nadia. Texted me, to help me move on. She's one of the reason why I make out with my boyfriend. I don't know, If it's a bad influence? or what.. She gives me advice into sexual things kaya tuluyan kong ibinigay ang aking pagkababae sa maling tao. She sends me video, And sort of stuffs, it tempted me, before I really gave in.  

She works at some Jobs, or into sugar daddies. She said, she doesn't want a job that's hard, or boring. She wants adventure.. 

Pleasure and money.

I was really attentively listening to her when I was just a virgin. It was so tempting. And it doubled when she show me some vids. yeah she's supportive. 

I ate my breakfast. Zem is Sleeping on her bedroom. Zes, is reading articles about some Jobs. She is really a hardworking women. While both Zem and I, are just chilling like. We couldn't handle much of a problem. 

Anyway. I texted Nadia if she's coming naba. I haven't receive any text yet .I finished my breakfast and great! Nadia texted me that she's coming. 

"San' ka?" Biglang tanong sakin ni Zes. Tinignan ko siya pero nasa Newspaper ang kaniyang mata. 

"hmm bar." 

Her brows meet up on what I said. Sinirado niya ang kaniyang dyaryo and looked at me. 

"Really? Sa gantong ka aga?" tumayo siya at lumapit sakin "Zeyah.. That's not the solution." Umiling siya. 

Agad akong umiling."No! uhm, I'm just meeting a Friend" ngumiti ako pero tinignan niya lang ako ng mariin."I'm getting a job!" I lied. This girl is so hesitant. I don't really know what I'm gonna do there.

She crossed her arms. "I don't buy that Answer. Friend? Job? in the bar? Really? What are your Job for? Marlboro girls?" Sabay sabay niyang tanong.  

I get it, She's just concerned about me. 

"Okay, okay Zes. I'm just meeting a friend. Bars are not open for morning. You should've think of that." 

"Tss." She hissed. Bumalik siya sa sofa."Okay as long as you're safe." 

"yeah I'll be." I kissed her cheeks. 

Now that I think of it.  Now, What am I doing in there? 

I grab a taxi when I get there. Don't want a Cab, It's too much hassle. It'll take 20 minutes before going on here. 

I texted nadia again and ask her a bunch of question. she said she forgot about it. and it's a Karinderya when it's morning. Why the heck did she not tell me?! I'm wearing a revealing outfit! And i'm just going to a karinderya?! 

She said to me to calm down and just wait. I'm already here! Thank god the people are not awake for now and only the owner of the karinderya and the staffs and somebody worked in  there are the only one's who are up to the hours now. 

"hey darling!" a very seductive women said to me and i knew that voice is!

"Nadia! please get me out of here!" I said in panicked.

"Gosh! calm down." she said and we both grab a cab together. 

"So where are we?" i said and my eyes are focused on the road. 

"I'm gonna take you to a wonderful job. you'll never regret it." she said and i gasped. 

~~~~~~~~

"What?!" Im so damn frowning right now! and I'm scared to the fact that it gives e wrinkles. I don't want to look old. she just offered me a dirty job. pleasuring a sugar daddy! 

"yes!" she said and giggle. this girl is used to this things and i'm not! "don't you like being fucked? it does not reward you pleasures but it gives you money as well!" 

The job's really tempting and i'm fit for it. all of the requirements and types of the sugar daddy is completely on me. 

"Come on! I met him and he's not that old! he's handsome and all. Rich whatever you say. He's pretty pro at it tho. And most of all very kind." 

my brain said no no no. 

but my heart says yes yes yes. 

The  type of sugar daddy needed  on everybody. Is t bad or not? I wanted to try tho but i'm scared. so scared. I stared at her for a moment. 

"silence means yes so yeah! meet me at my condo at 6 we'll be having dinner to the sugar daddies. please wear a dress with no undies thank you!" 

Wait..What?!

NEXT CHAPTER~

Sensya na, pano ba kasi, sinulat ko to ng walang plot, plot. Mygudness, kabobohan.