Chapter 7: Bad Joke

Lols hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit nilalagyan ko ng Zeyah's Pov kung sakanya naman talaga lahat ng Pov. Nasanay lang ako. 

Zeyah's Pov 

I got up to bed while the comforter was on my body. I stared at him when he moved but i just smile. I didn't know. He has so much of a mature man. I still think he was on his twenties. i just have this thought. 

We had five rounds already so i think this is my last day. I need the money and I'll start a new start of my life. I wonder what would i be? I love this things but I can't do that everything for living, I might can't walk if i did that. I'll soar to die. 

I have come back on our condo. last hour was just a simple goodbye he just gives the money on hand. I wanted to surprise my cousin's so i Bought them something. I bought a bikini for the two, really sexy bikini's. I've got 85 thousand just by two days and one night fucking him. Yeah i think it's very worth it tho. 

"Girlss" I shouted. The door was not locked tho. 

May  narinig akong bumukas na pintuan at nakita kong dali dali silang pumunta sakin at Hinagkan sa pisnge at niyakap. Hayy ang sarap maging Old sis sakanila. 

"what a warm introduction, by the way i have something for you two." I said and raise the paper bags. Zem was excited while Zes was not, As expected hindi nya hilig kung ano mang suot na ibibigay ko sakanya. 

"let me see!" excited na sabi ni Zem. 

I put the Bags down and Zem excitedly pulled the bikini's out. Zes almost gag about it. I get it that she's not fond of this things. Umirap si Zem At pumili ng magandang color na bikini. She choosed the Red one with the stunning X line on the Breast. 

"Oh my gosh! magugustuhan naba ako ni Eric nito?" 

Goodness all along this was the one on her mind. Umiling si Zes at nag dadalawang isip ba na tatanggapin ang regalo o hindi. 

"Come on you might want it in case of an emergency" i said. 

"tss" she said kinuha nya ang Black bikini na napaka revealing. I can't imagine her wearing that but i bet she's the most hotter among us. She had the most perfect boobs, I never see it tho, we never see it but i bet. 

"yes girl, try it and let us see your sexyness" Zem said in an sexy tone. 

"yeah you bet I'll wear this one? na-uh" Mataray nyang sabi pagkatapos kaming pag sarhan ng pinto. wow how rude, i think she had her mens right now. 

"hey" tinawag ako ni Zem "do you think i can seduce him with this?" she asked. 

Is she that desperate? because that's none of my list. but seduce him? there's a great chance. 

"That's the boys weaknesses? why not? just try it you might attract some boys that will make you forget him." i shrug I didn't know what to  say tho, i never fall or even liked a gay. 

"Forget him?" 

"yeah that's what i do" i said. I searched up my eyes to see where the remote is. I wanna see some businesses. 

"Really? you fucked up other guy aren't you?" she asked. Nakaramdam siguro sya na hinanap ko ang remote so she handed me the remote. behind her. 

"sush. It's kinda obvious and i do that for money" I stand up, i feel like i'm thirsty now. Then i remembered Zem, she had her period now and... oh Gosh! I forgot to take pills! 

Nagsasalita pa si Zem pero hindi ko sya pinansin, juskoo baka mabuntis ako, ayokong mauhay ang anak ko ng puno ako ng problema at wala akong hanap buhay o traaho lamang. 

"What you searchi'n For?" I ignore her question. "really do you have mens too?" she asked once again. umirap nalang ako. 

I searched my bags, it must be here. He left it on my bag i just forgot to take it. When i was sleeping he let the doctor adjust to come onto his house. That was a very heartwarming for me. 

"Hey don't ignore me!" mukhang naiinis na ata sya sakin. I don't blame her she didn't know nothing. 

"okay okay I'm searching for my pills!" i shouted. natahimik naman sya sa sinabe ko. 

Ilang sandali ang lumipas akala konga hindi na sya nagsasalita at nakita kona din ang hinahanap ko. Nagsalita sya."pills? like for periods and for pregnancy?" 

She seemed interested but how does she freaking know all about that?

"i never told you any of those" seryoso kong sabi. 

kinagat nya ang kanyang labi dudugtung na sana sya nang salita pero hindi nya tinuloy. "well... you know.. i searched about it, Don't shout at me first. I was just being prepared if me and Eric will do that...thing." 

My jaw drop on what she said. she's really not an inno anymore. I guess Zes's just the one who's been left  among us. Nagmana kami sa magulang namin. This is what our attitude are. 

I came back to the couch again and sit there and watch some businesses. When someone said, "hiring" naagaw ang atensyon ko at mabilis namang lumabas si Zes ng kwarto at nakinig. Hindi nalang ako umimik. Ipapasa konalang sakanya yung grasya. Sobrang tagal na nyang gustong mag trabaho para bigyan ng gamot ang kanyang kapatid. Our cousin too but we're the closest since kid. 

Pumasok ako sa kwarto at nakasalampak na sa kama bigla nalang tumunog ang phone ko. hudyat na merong notifications. I opened it and it was a chat from Nadia. 

Nadia:

I wanna call you pick it up. 

I pressed the Voice Call button, glowing on the sides. 

"hello?" i said. 

"[OMG! how much did you get girl? is it worth it noh? I told you. I even had some tips.]"

"hmm.. yeah it was okay." I don't want further info cause there's something runnig on my mind and i can't concentrate Nadia's voice.

"[ And yeah nagsalitan kami nung babae girl, But eventually i cried. HAHHA]" 

I didn't get what she's saying she said she's crying but she said it with matching laughter. 

"uhmm why?" 

Natawa pa sya sa background."[Cause girl he said i was not tight enough. pshh! Dumb reasons right?]" 

mukha pa syang natutuwa sa sinasabe nya.

"[so do you want to try it again?]" she asked in a playful tone. 

"no i learned my lesson now." 

Natawa pa sya sa sinabe ko. tinignan ko ang phone ko at nairita. seriously i have some limits in here. 

"[really girl? you don't want it? i guess you dumb eh.]" she said in a calm voice but i was not so mailis kog pinatay ang cellphone ko at nagdasal na hindi nya ako kukulitin pa. How dare she say that infront of me. not eing clingy but i'm surely offended on what she said. She thought that it was a joke, neverthless they know the feeling of others after you experienced what it really feels like. Sucks that people really estimated a problem they never been in.