Chapter 1

This is only a SAMPLE. 

You can read the book on my patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr 

Chapter 1

Claire woke up with a thud and when she did, she wasn't happy. She pulled the pink, silk eye mask off her head and rubbed her eyes before looking at her friend, Misty.

"What is your problem? Can't a girl rest," she rolled her eyes and flattened back on the bed.

"Wake up. We have the selection committee coming in today if you haven't forgotten. You've to get ready and look your best," Misty said, shaking the duvet off her old-french styled bed.

"I know!" She exclaimed, tugging her pillow closer to her chest, "Which is why, I need to rest more so I can look my best at stage."

Claire could never forget the day when she was selected for a potential president of the student council at her boarding school. But there was a drawback to that, along with her, the Nerd—Stephan was also selected and since that day, Claire had been in a feud with him.

She was the perfect girl to get that fucking badge of the student council president and she believed that no one was better than her.

Just as Claire closed her eyes, Misty yanked the pillow off her head, and she woke up, again.

"Get up. We need to get ready. The selection committee will be at the hall any minute now. Do you want to loose?" Misty asked, furthering her worries.

"No," Claire stretched her arms and yawned before hissing at her friend. They both shared one room at the Saint High boarding school.

Once Claire was awake, she took a quick warm shower and got dressed. Her freshly ironed curls fell over her shoulder and she applied a pink lip gloss over her plumped lips before getting up and facing Misty.

"How do I look?"

"Great!" Misty replied, fluffing her hair, "You're going to do great,"

"I know," Claire breathed and turned to face her reflection. She straightened her skirt that reached to her knees and pouted at her self. "I'm going to win that badge for sure,"

"Let's go," Misty offered her hand and the two girls walked outside their room.

Only to run across the Nerd.

"What are you doing here?" Claire felt her face muscles tightening as she saw her greatest enemy in front of her. If he wasn't there, she would've been the president already. "This is the girls section. You shouldn't be here,"

The Nerd smiled, "I was here to meet with Ms. Erene and of course, check up on you."

Claire groaned, her insides boiled with anger. She hated Stephan, she hated him more than anything and she hated how handsome and perfect he was. Stephan had olive skin, chiseled jaw and he always looked like he was fresh. His manly cologne hit straight at Claire's nostrils and her face turned grumpy.

"I'm doing fine. You should be concerned about yourself as you're going to loose," she gave him a smug grin before folding her hands across her chest, teasing a glimpse of her feminine breasts.

Claire had offered Stephan—the Nerd to step out and leave the position alone but he denied. Her numerous tries and offers of sleeping with him failed as he wanted nothing more than to become the president of the student council.