Chapter 2

This is only a SAMPLE

Chapter 2

The soccer match was at the school's soccer ground. One thing was for sure, Claire wasn't going to encounter with Stephan—the Nerd anytime soon as the only thing he wasn't good at was soccer. He could be all mighty in school but on soccer grounds, he was nothing as sports was his least favorite subject.

Claire didn't go alone, she gathered up her friends, Misty and Jackie before going to the boys area. The girls gasped at the sight of the shirtless boys, focusing on a single ball, and bouncing it off with their feet.

"Oh, papi, we should've come here earlier!" Misty said, licking her tongue and making it wet.

"A view," Claire agreed to her.

It was dark but the bright arena lights were switched on, showing a clear view of the soccer team from Saint High Boarding School.

The only girls around there were Claire and her friends, rest of the ground stayed empty. When one of the boys noticed the girls, they went to the team caption, Joseph and he approached them in friendly manner.

"Anyway we can help you?" Joseph asked, running his fingers through his slick hair that was coated with sweat.

Claire's eyes trailed down to his chiseled chest and then his muscular stomach that showed a perfection of six abs. God. They are hot. She thought to herself.

"Well, we were just eager to see what the soccer team has been up to," Misty said as the silence got awkward.

"If it's about the voting, sorry hun, our votes are on Stephan," The boy cleared out before the girls started with their expectations.

"Why?" Claire asked in a gruff tone. Why would these boys want to vote for someone who wasn't even interested in soccer?

"Because Stephan has promised us that once he becomes the president of the student council, he will be implementing more training hours for us and many other things that I can't tell you," Joseph explained, breathing heavily.

"Ugh," Claire rolled her eyes, "You're voting for a loser and don't be surprised when you get nothing out of it because Steffan only cares about studies and nothing else." She didn't know when but the harsh words spilled out of her.

Claire was beyond frustrated as Stephan had the entire boys section wrapped around his finger. It would be difficult to get even a single vote from them.

Joseph shot a smile and got back on his feet. "We will see what happens," He said before leaving the girls alone and joining the other boys.

Claire and the girls turned their heads away and walked back inside their boarding house that was just a few minutes away from the school.

"That didn't work out," she mumbled, kicking the dirt and letting it fly everywhere.

"Hey," Misty ran to her side and wrapped a arm around her shoulder, "Just because a few people don't want to vote for you doesn't mean that you won't win. We have more girls than boys and all the girls are willing to vote for us," she tried her best to assure Claire that she would win but at the end of the day, they both knew that wasn't going to happen.

The girls returned back to their room and most of them fell asleep except for Claire—she stayed awake, worrying about what would happen after the voting ended. It wasn't a competition but she turned it into one. The voting would last for only two days and while she had all the girls on her side, she had no boys, none at all.

She needed a new strategy, something that would work and show good results by the time voting ended.

And so she did.

When the next morning arrived, Claire got back on her feet and left her room quicker. The silk eye masks weren't going to work anymore and neither was her beauty. Just before the assembly, she went to the library to find Stephan and give him another chance to back off or call it equal.

They both could become presidents if Stephan wanted it but he didn't.

Just as Claire expected, she found Stephan in the library, early at seven, reading a book and writing something down.

"Well, someone is a morning bird." Claire whispered, approaching with kindness as that was the only thing that was going to help her throughout this.

The entire library was empty, there were no teachers or students but access was open to everyone. They could come whenever they wanted too.

"Is there something you want, Claire?" Stephan asked, separating his eyes from his book. He was well-aware of her intentions and didn't want to indulge in her behavior at all.

"Nope," Claire plopped beside him and dragged his book, "Just interested in seeing what you're doing,"

Her heart jumped a little and she gasped upon seeing what was on the paper. Stephan wasn't writing, he was drawing and it was an explicit drawing of a woman—bare.

"Oh," she released a breath and then gulped, "Wow. I didn't know you could draw,"

Stephan raised his hand and placed it over the paper. He dragged it back to himself and said, "Well, I can."

Claire was more than surprised, she was shaking with excitement. She had seen Stephan's drawing and it was—shocking. For a very long time, she assumed that he was a virgin as he never dated. They both went to the same school since they were ten and not once, Claire had seen him with another girl. She couldn't stop thinking about the drawing she had just seen.

Suddenly, she found the need to wash her eyes with holy water and visit the church nearby for what she had just thought and seen. But then she thought different.

"I wonder what the headmaster would think about these?" She teased, tracing her finger across the table. She couldn't see the paper again as it was covered with Stephan's hand but she did know how to snatch one and run into the headmaster's office.

Stephan turned the paper around, hiding the drawing and he reached for her while chuckling lightly. "It won't make a difference to the selection committee..." Claire sensed him behind her, reaching closer and closer till her breath began shaking. "But you know what will make a difference?" He twisted a finger around her hair, furthering the thrill between her legs. "When they find you bend over the table so before that happens, I suggest you walk away like a good girl and forget what you had seen."

Claire swallowed the lump in her throat and almost lost her senses at the sound of his stern voice ringing down her ears.

Even with the threat, she didn't move, not even an inch.