trip

( guys i am not going to write the whole trip because it will make the story too long soo..leave it i will tell what happen in lisa POV)

Lisa POV,

So we went for the trip ,i mean all the members...
Today i got know taehyung more..as he was with me all day long...
He is a nice guy as i expected...

I noticed that jungkook was a bit grumpy all day..idk why?..is it because of tae...it can't be they are such good friends...

So me and my unnies played games untill the boys set up the area... Except tae and yonngi oppa because tae was busy talking with us..and oppa was injured..

After that ..it was our turn to cook... actually we have decided it earlier..

I was going to cook noodles and chop some veggies thats all i can do ..😝..

And my unnies were making kimchi, bimbap , barbeque and many other delicious things...and here  comes me that only know how to cook noodles...

But anyway i will show them how i will make the simple noodles in Lisa's style...that my dad teach me ..i wish he was with me ...

A tear skipped from my eye...

But anyways ..i will surely make them proud..

While i was thinking all of these two muscular arms wrapped around my waist ...

Lisa :- jungkook is this you...

Tae:- no ..its me tae..did you forget me too soon..

Lisa:- oh it's you tae ..i thought it was..

Tae:- jungkook??

Removes his hand from her waist..

Are two really dating i think jungkook told me that you were just doing this for your unnies...

Lisa:- no ,were r not dating ( i wish we were actually but jungkook never confess his love towards me ...so i can't say we r dating..)

Yes ,we are doing it for them...

Tae:- (sighs ..in relief)

Lisa:- what happened...

Tae :- nothing..

Tae leaves..

Jen:-why was tae grabbing your waist...

Lisa:- i don't know but i can't even shout at him for doing that...he is my friend...and i think its just normal...is it??😕

Rosé:- you r right lisa..we can't even scold him..lets think  it never happened..

Jennie:- yess..and i know he is not that type of boy😂..

Lisa:- how did you know??

Jennie:- umm yoongi told me..

Jisoo:- something burning ...

Rosé:- wait..wait...

Oh nooooooo.....
The steak....

Rosé  ran to rescue the steak.. but unfortunately it was burnt 😂..

Jisoo:- i think today somebody have to leave her steak...

Rosé:- no ..i don't want too🥺..

Jennie:- who is responsible??😂 For it!!

Lisa:- don't tease her unnie..
Rose you eat my part ..

Rosé:- what about you lisa?

Lisa:- ahh..its not that important for me to eat the steak...