Chapter 1

Vanessa's POV

I heard my alarm clock beeping sometimes I wish I could just throw it out the window the problem is my alarm is my phone... It was the first day in my new school I felt like such a wreck this is all new to me. Ughh

But first let me tell you a little about myself.

My name is Vanessa Garcia I have Brown hair I'm about 5'5. I used to live in Canada with my parents and my boyfriend Shawn. I had to leave my whole life behind me because my parents got a better job here in L.A. It wasn't fair they didn't even ask me if it was okay for them to move they just told me we were moving . It broke my heart knowing I would be leaving Canada and especially Shawn. I had to leave all my friends.

I had gotten up and I quickly went to go take a shower. Once I got out I went straight to my closet I finally decided on something to wear I didn't want to look like crap the first day of school so I chose something nice. I don't know about here but in my old school every single girl would be wearing shorts that looked like they were wearing just there underwear and big heels ewww all the girls were all sluts just to get to the point. I on the other hand would always wear jeans and boots. It was 7:30 school starts at 8:10 so I decided to walk down the stairs and get some breakfast when I reached the last step I saw my mom making pancakes . It I was now 7:50 I quickly kissed my mom goodbye and walked out the door the school was about a 10 minute walk from much house so I didn't really need to be dropped off at school. I reached school this school was huge I was suppose to go to the main office but to be honest there were so many doors I didn't know which was which. Yay! First day of school and I'm already lost.

Nate's POV

I had gotten to school and quickly went up to the jacks I was just talking when I saw a girl who I have never seen before I'm guessing she's new but I have to admit she was different than any other girl in this school they are all sluts. My reputation around here I guess you can say I'm the bad boy who just likes to fuck girls but come on I would never have a relationship with any of these sluts. I told the Jacks I was going to my locker but truth is the new girl looked lost so it was a perfect time to go introduce my self .

"Hi my name's Nate but most people call me Skate" I said

"Hi I'm Vanessa and sorry do you know where the main office is at this is such a big school" she said

"Yeah I'll take you I guessing your new here" I said

"Yeah is it really that obvious that I'm new because I'm lost" She said while laughing

"Well yeah kinda" I said laughing

"Were here" I said while opening the door for her

Vanessa's POV

I was looking around when all of a sudden a guy stepped in front of me I gotta admit he was so hot he had tattoos and he was just so cute. Okay Vanessa calm down you just got put of a relationship .

"Hi my name's Nate but most people call me Skate" He said

"Hi I'm Vanessa and sorry do you know where the main office is at this is such a big school" I said

"Yeah I'll take you I guessing your new here" He said

"Yeah is it really that obvious that I'm new because I'm lost" I said while laughing

"Well yeah kinda" He said laughing

"Were here" He said while opening the door for me

I got my schedule and decided to go look for my classes since the lady had said I was allowed to skip 1st period since this is a really big school. I was walking around when all of a sudden I got pushed into a locker.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I said

"Stay away from Skate you whore!" She said

I'm guessing she was Skate's girlfriend she might have seen me talking to him. I went to the restroom since I felt I had a bump on my head. When I walked out I bumped into someone. Skate

"Sorry" I said

"It's okay don't worry what's your next class" He said

"C201" I said

"I have that same class we have 6 classes together umm can I have your number???" He said

"Umm isn't your girlfriend going to get mad?? I said

"My girlfriend??? Which one because I don't have one" He said while laughing

******************************************