Chapter 3

Vanessa's POV

It was now Friday the day of the party GREAT! I don't know why I agreed to go I am not even the type of person to go to partys. UGH

The day was passing by very slowly, I had skate for 6 classes out of 8. I have to be honest he's so cute what am I saying cute? This boy is perfect .  But you know who's more perfect yeah... Shawn I miss him like crazy! I had made a really good friend here her name is Leslie she had blonde hair and she's about 5'3 . It was finally after school I was walking home, when out of no where skate catches up to me and we start walking home.

"Ready for the party tonight?" He said

"Yeah just a little nervous that's all" I said

"Don't worry I'll pick you up at 8? Sound good?" He said

"Yeah 8 sound great I'll see you tonight!" I said while walking into my house

I got home and put my bag down and take my shoes off.

"Mom I'm home!" I screamed

"Okay baby " She screamed back

It was now 4:30 my phone started ringing ugh great who is it now!

Unknown number : Hey it's Skate! I just noticed I never texted you Sorry.

Me:Ohh yeah hey Skate ☺

Skate : Sorry I'll see you tonight I have to go bye!

Me: Bye ☺

I threw my phone on my bed and went downstairs my mom had made Fish tacos not a lot of people like sea good but me? I loved it. I asked my mom if I could go to a party she said yes but my curfew was 1 am. Shawn hasn't texted me all day I don't want to sound clingy but I miss him and I think he already forgot about me..  I went into the living room and started re-watching one of my favorite shows finding Carter this show is honestly so good! I heard my phone ringing from upstairs I quickly got up and went straight to my room

(Bold is Vanessa)

(Italics is Shawn)

I had just gotten a face time call from Shawn I answered it.

"Hey babe"

"Hi Shawny boy"

"How you doing so far baby"

"Good, I thought you had already forgot about me :( "

"Now why would I ever forget about you? It's just teachers already gave me alot of home work, ANYWAY GUESS WHAT!"

"Omg what?!?"

"I'm coming over to L.A in a week and I'm staying at your place for 2 weeks!"

"Are you really? Omg Shawn I'm finally seeing you again even though it's been like oh 3 days it feels like forever"

"Yes babe I am! I have to go shower but goodnight and I'll see you in a week! Love ya babe"

"Goodnight Shawny boy :) Love you two ☺"

"Goodnight Vane I'll see you soon!"

With that I ended the call, I noticed it was now 6:30 I went to go shower and blow dried my hair and curled it I had chosen my outfit (pic above) .

It was now 7:50 Skate texted me he would be here any minute.

I heard a knock on the door and heard my mom yelling " Your friend Nate is here honey" "Coming mom"

Skate's POV

I was so nervous about tonight, I don't know what Vanessa does to me she's so perfect in every way . Yes I know I just met her but her smile is the most beautiful thing.

I was on my way to pick up Vanessa. I want to ask her out but that would be very weird since we just met maybe I'll ask her in a week or two...

"You look so pretty tonight" I said to her

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" She said to me

Vanessa's POV

We had arrived to the party .  I was getting dirty looks from everyone especially Andrea but hey who cares I'm here with skate not with with these bitc.... anyway.
The party was actually kind of boring skate left to go get a drink but he hasn't came back and its been a good 30 minutes. I decided to go talk to Sammy since he was alone.

(BOLD VANESSA, ITALICS SAMMY)

"Hey Sammy wassup"

"Hey Vane why you alone?"

"Skate left to go get a drink but he hasn't came back do you know where he might be at?"

"Yeah I saw him go upstairs with Andrea"

"Oh"

Andrea's POV
Skate went to go get a drink so it was the perfect chance to go talk to him he seemed a little drunk so it makes it even better.

"Skate let's go have some fun" I said to him

"Sure why not babe" He said

Perfect now I just hope Vanessa walks in on us making out or doing something at least. Its been a while since me and skate cam upstairs and still no sings of Vanessa. Me and skate were really getting into our make out session because some how he ended on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ILL FIX THIS SOON IY GOT CUT OFF
I'm going to finish this as a new chapter
I'm