Fan sign Part 1

Maddie's POV

We get out from the plane early in the morning after a long 12 hour flight. I couldn't believe we were already there! I was so excited to be there in Toronto. I turned around to see Marlee and Kayla screaming as they unpack their suitcases once we got to the hotel.

We spent hours making us look fantastic. We did our hair and chose the perfect outfit; now all we needed to do was do our makeup. '' Oh shit! the fan sign starts in an half an hour!'' Kayla yelled. We quickly finish up and we all put our shoes on. We hurry out the door to find a huge line up coming from out the door. ''Dammit, we should've came sooner and now we will have to wait'' I said frustrated. '' It's okay guys if we are at the end we get to spend the most time with them afterwards'' Kayla added.

As the line got smaller and smaller I noticed that they didn't seem too energetic to see their fans until finally we came to the top of the table freaking out! I tried speaking my best Korean that Kayla taught me and they seemed to understand it very well. I spoke with all the bts members and they each signed my poster and gave me cute little gifts. At the very end was Jimin there smiling at me. I turned around to see Kayla with Taehyung laughing and giggling and Marlee with Suga smiling and flirting with each other. Jimin was just as cute as he was in all his music videos. At the fan sign they only usually sign your merchandise but Jimin got up to see me crying because I was so happy and gave me a big hug. ''Bye Jimin'' I said. ''wait!'' he said as he ran up to me with a piece of paper.'' What's this?'' I said ''My number, call me.'' he said with a smirk on his face. He obviously knew I was one of his biggest fans and I was so grateful that he acknowledged my existence.

Later Kayla stayed at the hotel to make lunch and Marlee and I go out for coffee and talk about what had happened at the fan sign. ''She doesn't know about the number?!'' Marlee gasped. '' No we need to surprise her, this is going to be great''. Marlee looks through her purse to find her keys. '' Where are they?''she said with a shocked look on her face. "Oh no! We must've left them at the building they were in'' I said. We had to go back to the building and tried to find the keys before dark. All we saw was the bts members walking out from the building locking the glass slide door. '' Kayla is probably wondering where we are'' I said. Marlee and I walk slowly more down the empty streets and we hear some quiet chattering. '' Omg look it's them!'' Marlee said. We try to act casual so we walk fast and try not to look at them. I couldn't help it so I ran after Jimin '' I love you!'' I said. ''I mean um, you are my bias... hi''. Jimin looks up and blushes at me. '' what are you guys doing outside this late?'' Rapmon asked. '' We lost our keys somewhere around here and our friend is home by herself'' I said. '' It's going to be okay, if you guys want you can stay with us at our dorm for tonight'' Suga said with a big smile on his face. Marlee and I glanced at each other and immediately knew what our answer was. '' Yeah.. sure'' we said not trying to sound too desperate.

We walked closer down to the end of the road and I started getting sleepy and Jimin noticed my eyes getting heavy. '' you look really exhausted do you want me to carry you''? '' Oh no no I can't ask you to do that'' I said embarrassed. He didn't listen and picks me up with his big strong arms. I turn around and see Suga giving Marlee a piggy back ride and J-hope being a weirdo as usual, doing the push push girl dance. Taehyung was in the back laughing at Rapmon's bucket hat.

The street lights start to fade so we slowly make our way to the front door of the dorm.