Special 10: Kaiser Quantz

'The Woodridge Times' feature coverage for the month of November is none other than the boys who have an astonishing and heavenly combination of beauty, appeal, and brains that gained a lot of attention and support from their first appearance at the Club Fair, the Billionaire Boys Club!

We interviewed each of the 17 members of the club and found out information about what kind of people are behind a such fancy club. Dig in and don't miss a detail only in The Woodridge Times Magazine!

 Dig in and don't miss a detail only in The Woodridge Times Magazine!

[VERBATIM]

Revie: Can we see one of your paintings, Pres?

Kai: Sure. I documented my previous ones. Here, (showed the picture of the painting from his phone) I painted this galaxy last week.

Lizy: Wow, that's beautiful!

Sage: Sana all, marunong magdrawing at painting.

Hikari: Anong sana all? Hey, you know how to draw too, Sage! Kami pa lolokohin mo.

Kai: You love art too?

Revie: Yes, she does! I keep pushing her nga na sumali sa mga poster making eh. Maarte lang talaga siya kaya ayaw sumali.

Sage: I said I don't have any free time!

Lizy: Whatever, Sage.

Kai: You should join a lot. Malay mo, maging competitors pa tayo. Confidence is the key lang.

Sage: Okay, whatever.

Hikari: Thank you, Pres!