AfterMath

"Im sorry mr. lawley, but im afraid jc isn't here with us anymore"

Kian's heart stopped beating. The whole world was spinning. His head was pounding at the doctors words. Till he spoke away.

"C-Can i see him one last time" Kian asked, stuttering his words. The man nodded and led him to a room.

Kian stopped and looked at the lifeless body of his best friend. He took a breathe before he sat down beside the bed. He grabbed his cold pale hand while tears fell.

"I'm sorry jc, I never meant to hurt you, I love you. I loved you for years, I just never told you, cause I was scared. I love you..

With all my heart."

Kian broke down crying and gripped onto the boys hand tighter. He knew he was imagining as he felt jc grip his tighter too.

"Kian, it's time" the man said. Kian looked up and nodded. He stood up and got one last look of jc before leaving with the doctor following from behind. The doctor closed the door and silence felled the room.

Kian was broken. At least he knows how jc felt now. He knew this was his fault.

He walked to the waiting room and saw Brittney. She looked up from her phone and frowned before standing up and hugging the poor broken boy. Kian cried as she held him in her arms.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered as the traumatizing memory came flowing back to her head.

"Why jc.." she whispered to herself. Kian sobbed, till he over heard the doctors talking.

"He's alive" "we just gotta work on him, and that'll take months.. heck maybe a few years.." the man said. Kian closed his eyes and continued sobbing as he knew that jc's dead and their probably talking about someone else.

Brittney was traumatized, she watched jc kill himself and kian just saw his dead body, but Brittney saw way more then he did. His blood. The knife.

Kian thought this was the end. He thought God was telling him to move on. But God was trying to tell him to stay and wait.

Tell his proposal.

.............................................

4 years later..

Jc's heart began beating slowly and got to it's normal rate. The machines started beeping

It felt like everything was rewinding. Like a movie getting reversed back to the beginning.

The light.

Kian's last kiss.

The sharp pain in his stomach.

He opened his eyes and the whole world stopped. His vision was blurry and he saw people run in. It got clear.

He saw nurses and doctors smiling and crying in relief. "Your alive" they repeated. JC was confused.

His mind was blurry. Till he heard someone in his head.

"I never meant to hurt you" "I love you" i loved you for years, I just never told you cause I was scared"

Good news is that hes alive..

The problem was is that..

He doesn't remember kian and kian doesn't remember him.

Kian moved on and jc needs to find out what his life was about.

The end.

I got y'all a present for Christmas ;)

*hint* jc will find kian