Let me know you!

March 13, 2018

8:15 AM

India

I Wake up to my little sister running around. "UGHH," I said I swear I can't wait until I move from my momma house. I'm 17 and I have a daughter named Skylar, she wasn't a mistake but I didn't want a child at so young. I and her dad aren't together. I'm single and I still have school so I have to ask my bestie for 8 years to watch Skylar. I don't ask my mom because she thinks if I wanna be having kids I should know how to take care of them which I do because I've been watching all her kids tf! I'm the oldest 😅. Skylar is only 7 months. And it's hot so ima but a dress on her. I definitely look forward to more kids just not yet😭. It's this fine ass boy at my school name Durk. He so famous and I want him but I'm not ready for fame. I'm not a hype or ghetto kind of person. I'm very chill and I humble myself 😘. In plus, I don't think he wants to be with me because I  have a kid 🥺. But I don't care I don't feel ashamed of my daughter she's my everything and She makes me keep going I love her 🥺🥺. Anyway, let me get ready for school🙄!

That's what I wore and I got Skylar to dress so I can take her to Asia house

My baby so fucking cute dawg 🥺🥰! Anyways Asia house we go🤪!

20 mins later

We arrive at Asia house and I knocked on the door. Asia came 5 min later

Took you long enough ugly I said to Asia

Shut up gurl she laughed

What are you doing today Asia?

Nun, Probably take Skye somewhere 

Okay have fun I kissed Skylar and took her out of the car seat and put it back in my car.

30 mins later

I get to school and I saw Durk and Von outside. Von is Durk's friend they're close like bruddas. 

I walked over and Durk said wassup Lil mama. I blushed hard asf, not Durk talking to me chile😭. I just looked up.

I - Oh hey Durk.

D - How you been ma?

I  - Good Wbu

D - chilling. But ay say lemme get your number we can talk sometime ya know?

I - Rd bet. *I put my number in Durk phone as "Future bae 😈🥺"*

D - see you around?

I - Rd see you.

I walked into school and I pulled out my schedule and walked to Ms. A class I saw my friend Niya in the back so that's where I went. We were sitting down, she's the only one that no i like Durk so I was like:

I - Bitchhhhhh, guess who said sum to a bad bish?

N - Who bitchh?

I - Durkiooo 🥺

N - Fasho?

I - Faso sis!