Willow Kai'ore Banks

Willow first picture -

India -

We got to bring baby willow home the same day. (Yesterday), I slept for the day while the girls went with Durk. I trusted him with my children. Today we were going to take Willow to see her grandma's. I really didn't know how to feel going to see my mom again. She's doubted me my whole life and now that I have money and I doing straight for me and my daughters. Willow was dress and fed. I just had to get Riley & Skylar dressed, I let Durk sleep because he gets ready fast. I put Willow in her crib and went to wake up her sisters. 

I got the small girls dress took a picture and went to go get ready with Durk. 

Durk -

Durk -

I was sleep but I felt India get up. She got the girls together and came back to wake me up. We was going to get breakfast at I hop and go to my mama house then her mama house. So Me and India got in the shower and left to I hop first. 

At I hop these niggas was talking crazy while I had my kids so I told India to take the girls and get in the car. I called Booka and Von. They pulled up in like 10 minutes shit was bout to get goofy but they called the law so we was out, good thing we ate already though.

We ended up going to my mom's and she was excited to see the girls. Of course she gave them candy and junk, which was fine because they don't eat it on a daily basis. Me and India went to walmart while the girls took a nap at my mama house. We went to Walmart because my mom need some stuff for her house and I always get her what she need. We took Willow because India just wanted her to come.

India - 

We got back from Walmart and getting the girls up so we can go see my mom. They ended up falling back to sleep so I told Durk how I actually felt about going to my mama house.

" Durk " I said with my soft voice

"Huh" He said looking over at me, but back at the road cause he driving

"I really had this on my mind so I gotta tell you" I said
"Whats wrong baby girl"?

"I really don't know want to go to my mom house for the sake of me because remember I told you she doubted me my whole life just because I had Skye at young age. Now that I got money and I'm up doing it for my kids and letting Skye have whatever she want vs living at my mom house. I really don't want to do this with her. So we going to be in and out" I said starting to cry.

"Babe it's okay don't cry, I understand" he said pulling over to give me a hug.

We made it to  my mom house but we stayed only for 10 minutes, thankfully my mom didn't bring up the past 🙃. We went home and ended our day.