𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃

lay down in your bed and get comfortable. it doesn't matter what position you are in.

visualize your current reality self, sitting underneath a tree doing something. you can be reading, writing, drawing, playing with the grass or just taking in your surroundings. its entirely up to you.

repeat affirmations to yourself until you start to feel a symptom of shifting. (tingles, feeling of floating, dizzy, body twitches, etc.) when this happens, visualize someone from your desired reality near the tree you're laying under. get up to go talk to them.

then imagine them running away (so rude) you begin chasing after them, and eventually you see them jump down a hole. you get closer and see this it's a rabbit hole that will lead you to you desired reality. 

now ask yourself, do you feel ready shift? if the answer is yes, jump in. if the answer is no, stop or keep repeating affirmations until you feel ready to shift.

once you jump in and start falling down, think of your current reality. think about positive or negative memories. as you think of them, let them go. you can do this step for however long you'd like.

once you stop falling, you will land in a small room with one door, and a table with a key on it. beside the table is the person from your desired reality that you were chasing.

they will ask if you are ready to go. if you say yes, take their hand and follow them through the doorway. it should lead to your desired reality bedroom and when you pass through it, you will be your desired reality self.

now go into your bed and get in the same position you started this method in and just fall asleep.

you should wake up in your desired reality <3

-

-

-

-

i'm going to discontinue shifting methods. if you would like to continue reading more, there are plenty of great books on wattpad filled with them :)

on a side note, don't stress if you dont follow all of the "rules" for the shifting methods. it's okay. you can still shift. always keep in mind, it is YOU who shifts yourself, not the method. so if you make an oops or do something slightly different, just keep going. you got this.

stay hydrated, eat cake, stay positive.

peace out <3