Chapter 5

"And who are you to interfere in my business?"I ask daringly.

"Me?".He asks like he is dumb

"who do you think I am talking to?"

"But I was just trying to defend you". he states

"Who even told you I want someone to defend me?!Who do you even think you are?" i ask angrily."

"But I said I was just trying to defend you and it's also not good to create a scene....."someone who I even forgot about piped in.

"Oh Osteen, don't really worry yourself it was not really a big deal and forget about this b**ch". she said with a smirk trying to piss me off.then she finally achieved it.

With that word out of her mouth I didn't bother getting dirty.I gave her a quick slap on her left cheek in order to leave a mark. Osteen knew not to interfere. coward   .She tried to slap me ,I ducked and the trying to slap me earned her  a punch. Osteen tried to separate us when he saw that coming but obviously couldn't. She fell on her butt and gasped,I saw tear sliding down her cheek and smirked.

Boo hoo hoo

I'm satisfied with my work.Haaaaa.

The whole cafeteria was dead silent. smirk

 With Osteen looking at me shocked and Summer still sobbing on the ground.....I didn't even break her nose.

I wiped that smirk off my face because i had to give them a serious warning so i have to appear serious. Solace has to do what she  has to.

And with a serious expression, I warned them. "I really hate it when people meddle in my business, so if you know what is good ,you and you little girlfriend should not go looking for trouble because trouble has not found you and is still looking for someone to prey on so you better watch your back".I snarl at him and with that I  was gone.

******

Like this chapter? please vote and comment.