Rewrite the Stars (Dramione)

Hey!

Emmione Watser here!

I was listening to 'Rewrite The Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya' earlier today, and I thought that I should make a songfic about it. This is going to be a Dramione one-shot. In this fic, the war never happened and the main characters are in 7th year (except Ginny, she's in 6th year).

Anyway, I'll stop talking and let you read! Enjoy!

*******************

McGonagall tapped her water goblet and the whole Hall went silent. Hermione Granger looked at the head of Gryffindor house intently.

"Attention!" McGonagall called, even though she already had everyone's attention. "6th and 7th years, please stay in the Hall after the younger students have gone to bed."

Once the younger students had gone to bed, all the 6th and 7th years stayed in the Great Hall.

"This year, we are going to have a singing competition." McGonagall paused to let her words sink in.

"Oooh! That could be fun!" Ginny Weasley said at the Gryffindor table.

"I guess..." Hermione replied.

********************

"This is going to be soooo boring." Draco Malfoy said to his friends at the Slytherin table.

"I don't know..." Blaise Zabini replied.

"A sign-up sheet will be at the front of the Hall. You may choose to do it alone, or with a partner or partners." McGonagall continued.

**********************

"Hermione! We should do it together!" Ginny said to her best friend.

"I don't know... I can't sing," Hermione said.

Ginny raised her eyebrow. "Um... yes you can. You have an amazing voice."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You have a better voice."

"No, I don't. No one has a better singing voice than you."

"Now that is not true. Have you heard of Rose Tucci?"

"Who?"

"Never mind." Hermione shook her head.

*************************

"Draco, come on, we have to do it. It sounds like fun!" Blaise urged.

"Blaise, I can't sing," Draco replied.

"Yes, you can, and you will!"

"No. I will not."

"Please, for me?" Blaise did puppy eyes.

"Seriously? I would never do something for you," Draco told him.

"Oh! I know who you will do something for." Blaise wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?"

"I'll be right back!" Blaise ran off and Draco just shook his head. His friend would go to any length to get what he wanted, but that's probably why he was a Slytherin.

*******************

"Granger! Weaslette!" Hermione heard a voice behind her.