Being the Girlfriend

~(F/N)'s Case~

What's the percentage of the person you like will like you back, furthermore that person is out of your league?

10%?
30%?
50%?
100%?

Or

0%?

First of all, what does it mean "out of your league"?

Then let's just name one person, Miyuki Kazuya.

I think everyone knows him very well. The current captain of Seidou Baseball team, as well as the main catcher. And no one can argue that Miyuki Kazuya's face is on the top list of guys that girls wanted to date. Well, he is good in studying, but his head is I think full of baseball so he could make mistakes too. Ah! His personality is top notch twisted, and that's what makes you love him. I think girls who fall for this kind of guy is a masochosist. 

Anyways, no one can argue as well that this guy is out of our league. Liking him is okay, but him liking you back is beyond unimaginable. But, if you are then you hit the jackpot.

And that's what the others think.

Hit the jackpot, huh?

Did I?

Yes, I think I did. Since I am currently going out with Miyuki Kazuya. We started going out even before entering Seidou. We knew each other from Middle school.

My friends warned me that I have lots of rivals, and it would be hard for me since there would be girls eyeing on him, to break us up.

Well, in my stance, rather than girls, my most rival is baseball. I love baseball, but time to time I would hate it since Kazuya prioritize it more. Though, he told me when we just started going out that he would be prioritizing baseball first than relationship. And there's the stupid me, who agreed on him.

Though time to time, he would show his affection, but since we started going out, I could count them on my fingers.

I could say that our relationship is just one-sided. Indeed, we have this kind of relationship called girlfriend-boyfriend, but to be honest it's just me liking him that's all. We just have that name, but I am merely like one of his fangirls, supporting for him.

Ah, then I am a masochist for falling in love with such guy!

It's frustrating that there are time as well that he wouldn't tell me anything. At least, I wanted him to tell me that since I am his girlfriend. But I guess there's really no difference between me and his fangirls.

Like what happened recently.

~

He invited me to watch the semi-finals of Fall Tournament. But because that day, I had some family errands to attend to, I wasn't able to watch.

However,  October 24th, that next day, the moment I saw him before he entered the stadium, I knew that something was wrong, I asked him, but he assured me,

"Huh? I am totally okay though. Don't worry and just sit back and watch us win"

I doubted his words, but then realization hit me that even though he is not okay, it's baseball after all, so he would still play unless Coach Kataoka says so.

I watched how Seidou play hard to win against Yakushi, but it was more nerve wrecking watching Kazuya struggle play very innings. It was showing, why they won't let him out.

No... They couldn't...!

It's Miyuki Kazuya after all! And he himself wanted to play!

First of all, I didn't know that he was tackled down by their opponent the day before. I heard from the third year senpais of the baseball team. You could be injured in every sports, but never in my life that this sports could injure a player in such way.